Supervisor:Sr. Manager, International Tax
Location: Chelsea Headquarters, New York, NY
IAC builds companies. We are guided by curiosity, a questioning of the status quo, & a desire to invent or acquire new products & brands. From the single seed that started as IAC over two decades ago have emerged 10 public companies & a generation of exceptional leaders. We will always evolve, but our basic principles of financially disciplined opportunism & fairness in all matters will never change. IAC today operates Vimeo, Dotdash, The Daily Beast & Investopedia, among many others, & also has majority ownership of both Match Group, which includes Tinder, Match, PlentyOfFish, & OkCupid, & ANGI Homeservices, which includes HomeAdvisor, Angie's List & Handy. The Company is headquartered in New York City & has business operations & satellite offices worldwide.
We are seeking a high-performing professional who has a strong background in tax accounting, compliance, & tax technology. They should possess broad technical exposure to the international tax issues; including analyzing earnings & profits adjustments, transfer pricing, foreign tax provisions, foreign tax credits, foreign NOL utilization, permanent establishment risk, compliance-related issues & withholding tax reporting. This position is ideal for a motivated, results-oriented professional seeking a career development opportunity in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Manage international compliance process including review of Forms 1118, 5471, 8858, 8865 & CbC reporting associated with overseas entities & maintenance of Int'l compliance calendar
- Manage worldwide transfer pricing policies & ensure contemporaneous compliance with local country requirements & review financial reporting
- Preparation/review of quarterly/annual foreign tax provisions including GILTI & related 10K disclosures.
- Assess tax accounting related to international M&A & related transactions.
- Review of Forms 1042 & 1042S filing requirements
- Develop methodologies to quantify & maintain all data associated with foreign entities including E&P studies, taxes, G/L on distributions, tax basis, tracking Digital Services Taxes by country
- IRS Audit Support
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis on accounting or tax (an advanced degree in tax or law is highly desirable).
- CPA or state bar certification.
- Minimum of 3 years' of corporate tax or public accounting experience required
- Including at least 2 years' of direct international tax experience
- Exposure to online media, entertainment and/or technology industry with international planning structures is preferred
- Ability to communicate with internal employees & external consultants around the world
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- CorpTax compliance software experience a plus
- Ability & desire to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Handle confidential & sensitive information to the utmost degree