The Business Development Representative Team Lead position will play an active role in helping to build a world-class business development team. This includes recruiting, training, ongoing development of BDRs across the business while continuing to hold a quota in a player/coach role. In this position, you will be assisting the Director of Business Development in creating a repeatable & scalable framework to ensure team success. This vital role will help grow the size the team & coach individuals towards exceeding their quotas.
What youll do:
- Carry an independent quota for pursuits booked, S1 units & pipeline contribution
- Gain valuable management training & experience in order to positively impact BDR team effectiveness leading 1 on 1 sessions, auditing mentorship program of new team members
- Learn how to interview, negotiation, & hire top talent by assisting with interviews & working alongside the Convercent People Ops Team
- Assist in team meetings, working towards desired outcomes & creating positive change
- Assist in developing team culture of competitiveness & excellence through creation of monthly competitions & ensure
- Learn what KPIs are important for team success, to ensure high volume quality leads are generated for healthy pipeline development across all regions to support business objectives.
- Work closely with the systems teams to ensure tools, specifically Salesforce & Outreach are configured appropriately to maximize BDR efficiency & productivity
- Assist in the development of go to market messaging through sequence, template, & snippet creation
- Drive programs to support both inbound & outbound prospecting motions
What Youll Need:
- 1+ years previous BDR or equivalent inside sales experience in a high transactional environment with clear KPIs & aggressive targets
- History of coaching team members to meet/exceed quarterly quotas
- Track record of exceeding targets through collaboration, strategic planning & execution.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills; experience delivering client presentations & influencing key decision makers
- Prior experience with ZoomInfo, Outreach, & SalesForce or other CRM tools preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
The salary & variable compensation ranges provided here are just thata range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications & education.
- Compensation: 35,700 - 42,900 base salary + variable compensation
- This position includes generous time off, comprehensive benefits package, monthly tech stipend, & company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance & ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective & efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standardand expectationsfor how companies safeguard their financial & reputational health.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers & their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.