ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager of Promotions to help drive our customer retention & marketing initiatives on the Sportsbook team. You will be critical to the success of marketing campaigns & customer retention of our existing players for FanDuels Sportsbook product.
You will support the ideation, creation, execution & analysis of all our promotional campaigns on the Sportsbook. You will be working closely with the Marketing, Commercial & Trading teams. You will be exposed to FanDuels campaign & customer strategy, & to groups across the company who leverage CRM channels for their campaigns (e.g. Partnerships, Product, Acquisition). This role is strategy & commercially focused & is an exciting opportunity to join a busy & talented team with lots of opportunities for growth.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Partner with the broader marketing team to develop a roadmap & playbook for sports promotions
- Analyze past performance to develop new proposals for promotions across all sports & customer value segments
- Forecasting & management of multi-million dollar promotional budget
- Own the promotional calendar & roadmap
- Report on ROI for both above the line & below the line offers. Work closely with the analytics team to understand promotional impact on customer value
- Liaise with the Customer Support & Trading team around CRM specific & wider marketing campaigns; ensuring the support team is informed about all live & upcoming offers
- Liaise with content operations on having onsite content updated & promotions fulfilled
- Drive improvements in UX associated with promotions
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role preferred
- Analytically & commercially minded & comfortable making decisions using qualitative & quantitative data
- Proven effective at project management & have strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communicator & display strong attention to detail.
- Avid sports fan & familiar with sports betting
- History of driving commercially successful outcomes
- Excellent excel skills
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.