Blockstack is a decentralized computing platform. It's the easiest way to build decentralized apps that can scale. More info here
Blockstack PBC, a public benefit corp, is dedicated to building the core Blockstack protocols & developer platform. Blockstack PBC's mission is to enable an open, decentralized internet which will benefit all internet users by giving them more control over information & computation.
Blockstack PBC is headquartered in New York City, with a globally distributed team located across Hong Kong, Gambia, Barcelona, Toronto, & Seattle.
Blockstack is looking for a Lead Brand Designer to own all branded communications within the Blockstack ecosystem. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to rebrand the Blockstack ecosystem, & unify our branded assets across various products, campaigns, & web properties, such as: Blockstack.org
, Blockstack explorer,
- Lead a generalized rebrand of the Blockstack ecosystem.
- Lead continuous upgrades & redesign of our key web properties.
- Partner with our CEO, growth, & marketing teams to produce campaigns, presentations, & live event materials.
- Partner with our product team to unify branding across our applications.
- Own concept through production for all branded communications.
- Design leader with experience from industry leading technology startups.
- History of collaborating with founders, product designers, growth experts, & engineers.
- Experience leading rebrand efforts & implementing design systems.
- Advanced writing skills & micro-copy expertise.
- Experience working with an asynchronous, remote team.
- 8+ years professional experience.
- Bonus: Branding experience with decentralized ecosystems or crypto currencies