Peloton is looking for a Senior Global Product Marketing Manager to help both acquire & retain customers for its growing global Tread business. In this role, youll be responsible for leading some of the biggest marketing initiatives for the company. As a champion of the consumer, the perfect candidate will obsess over the end-to-end user journey jumping from big picture thinking to deep data sets in order to deliver world-class marketing that drives great business outcomes.
- Oversee the creation of global Tread marketing programs to drive business KPIs.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional partners across Media, Membership, CRM, Product, Content, Creative, Brand & Insights as well as external agency partners to deliver best in class marketing that takes the Tread business to the next stage of growth.
- Develop data-led integrated marketing strategies & lead end-to-end management of campaigns.
- In partnership with key stakeholders, build customer lifecycle management strategies to ensure retention & engagement of Peloton Members.
- Establish best practices & define/refine processes to engage stakeholders across Peloton.
- Obsess over the performance of each touchpoint across the entire consumer journey looking for ways to unlock incremental improvement.
- In collaboration with key teams, keep key stakeholders abreast of business health & performance.
- Study the competitive landscape & make strategic recommendations based on industry trends & insights.
- 8+ years years experience in product marketing ideally with a focus on products or relevant education.
- Experience with D2C subscription brands a big plus.
- Experience developing & growing high-performing teams.
- Must be a killer creative who can design data-informed consumer facing communications.
- Deep understanding of product analytics & ability to analyze complex data sets.
- Knowledge of, & comfort level with, reporting suites such as Looker, Amplitude, Google Analytics required.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting to large groups & executive teams.
- Experience working on a global brand is a plus.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.