Company Description|Job Description
Guardant Health is a pioneer in non-invasive cancer diagnostics & the first company tocommercialize a comprehensive genomic liquid biopsy. Our proprietary digital sequencing technology is transforming cancer treatment by providing an accurate & precise picture of the individual genomic alterations that cause tumors to grow, change, & develop resistance to treatment. We have combined decades of scientific research, advances in laboratory technology, & our breakthrough innovation in liquid biopsy to create new tests that have already handled tens of thousands of samples. We believe our tests can accelerate new drug development & improve the lives of all patients fighting cancer. Our current products are just the beginning of what we hope to accomplish & new uses of our platform are emerging.
We succeed best by coordinating our creative talents & energies to achieve results far beyond what any single individual could accomplish. We seek very talented people who want to be part of our fantastic team.
The Senior ERP Functional Specialist / Manager is a hands-on role, responsible for Oracle ERP Cloud Record to Report, Procure to Pay, Project financials, Billing, & Revenue Management processes. Domain knowledge of finance & management systems, plus a strong customer focus, are required for success in this role. This position reports to the Director of Business Information Systems.
In this role you will be
- Driving comprehensive solutions to address complex business needs of Record to Report, Procure to Pay, Project financials, Billing, Planning & Budgeting & Revenue Management process workstreams
- Providing hands on solution & functional expertise on Oracle ERP Cloud modules (General Ledger, Receivables, Payables, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Revenue Management - ASC 606, Automated Invoice Processing, Webcenter Forms, Enterprise Planning & Budgeting (EPBCS), Project Financials, Project Contract Billing, Purchasing Self-Service Procurement with Punch-outs etc.)
- Delivering projects by authoring/reviewing Business Solution Design, functional design, Application configuration using SDLC & Agile methodologies.
- Maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of regulatory & security requirements & to support compliance
- Supporting & constantly improve financials systems landscape
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Very strong background in Finance business processes
- 10+ years' experience in information technology, with at least 5+ years of experience leading finance & management reporting related solutions in a global company or in a consulting role
- Must have 8+ years experience implementing medium/large scale Oracle ERP Financial & procurement modules
- Strong business process acumen specific to of Record to Report, Procure to Pay, Project financials, Billing, Planning & Budgeting & Revenue Management processes with a passion for enhancing user experience & adoption
- Strong background in business applications related to Corporate Functions like Finance & Management Reporting in a global corporation
- Consistently demonstrated business process & technical leadership partnering with internal teams as well as key external IT & business partners.
- Ability to translate user requirements into business solutions
- Global implementation & configuration experience with Oracle ERP Cloud is very desriable
- International experience is a plus
- Life sciences Industry experience is a plus
BS in Computer Science or Information Systems
We will also look for:
- A process- oriented individual, with strong project management skills, who has the flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic organization.
- An ability to articulate & clearly communicate complex problems & solutions in a simple, logical & impactful manner.
- Must be flexible & adaptable to changing business models.
- The ability to develop creative & breakthrough solutions.
- Ability to plan & deliver cost effective results.
You have strong knowledge & experience addressing a broad range of accounting matters, ensuring it is processed in compliance with established internal controls. You possess analytical skills needed to correctly grasp & communicate data, & analyze & reconcile accounts; ability to handle confidential & sensitive information with the appropriate discretion; & handle multiple deadlines.
You are a self-starter, work well as a team player, but can work independently when appropriate. You possess the ability to analyze problems & actively strategize to resolve them, pay attention to detail, & have excellent organization & communication skills. You are results oriented. You can juggle multiple tasks, work cross-functionally & at all levels of the organization, whether internally or externally. You are flexible & comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment & can prioritize to focus on the important, not just the urgent.