BetterCloud is the first SaaS Operations Management Platform, empowering IT to define, remediate, & enforce management & security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, quickly remediating threats, & fully automating policy enforcement. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City
BetterCloud can only achieve its lofty aspirations by finding & hiring amazing sales talent. If you are looking to be part of something profound & build something special, BetterCloud is for you. We are looking for an EnterpriseAccount Executive to join our rapidly growing sales org. We value hard work & positive attitude & are looking for an accomplished, quota carrying sales professional to share their skills, who can think creatively & make an immediate impact.
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.
- Own relationships with key customers & represent BetterCloud professionally.
- Execute customized presentations/demonstrations via Google Hangout & in person when required.
- Employ BetterClouds sales process to drive prospects from initial install, qualification, build business value, proof of concept (evaluation), through to contract closure.
- Engage with large organizationsto close deals.
- Help to build our sales pipeline & improve our sales processes.
- Support resellers engaged in opportunities, coordinating with the Channel Managers to drive more revenue through our partners
Qualifications | Required
- A strong track record of prospecting leads & closing deals
- Familiarity with Google Apps
- Highly motivated, professional & hard working
- Attention to detail, highly organized, & efficient in managing multiple projects at once
- Creative thinker; comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelors degree
Qualifications | Recommended
- 5+ years experience selling software products/solutions in B2B environment, preferably in the information technology space. Cloud & SaaS experience a plus.
- Foundational knowledge of Google Enterprise
- Familiarity with using Salesforce
- Strong analytical skills
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
- Career growth with an industry innovator