At Enigma, we believe that the future of the small business economy runs on data. Enigma provides the most comprehensive data about the identity & financial health of nearly every small business in the country. Our customers use our unique product to make smarter credit-related decisions & to better serve their small business customers. Were rapidly growing & looking for talented individuals to help us change the landscape of small business financing.
We are looking to hire a content specialist who can transform ideas, key messages, & data into compelling pieces of content that speak to customers & prospects along each stage of the buyers journey.
As a Content Specialist at Enigma, youll write content that educates & engages the market. Youll work closely with the Content Lead to deliver content pieces aligned to our roadmap, which is built in partnership with Product & Demand Generation.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Write digital copy that drives conversion & pipeline growth for landing pages, blog posts, & emails
- Collaborate with Product & Demand Generation to develop SEO-friendly content that educates our buyers & accelerates our marketing & sales funnel
- Leverage Enigmas rich data about small businesses to create insightful written content & data visualizations for our buyers, which may include proposing analyses for internal analysts to perform on Enigmas data
- Repurpose core content into several pieces of content, across format types, tailored to different audiences
- Mine existing content & documentation for story material, e.g. sales calls, Slack threads, customer call notes, etc.
What makes this job interesting?
- Ownership: You will play a vital role in building out our library of engaging content across the buyers journey
- Impact: Content fuels our marketing campaigns & is central to Enigmas go-to-market success. You will be a key driver of leads & brand awareness
- Data: Enigma has some of the most robust data in the world about the small business economy & were just beginning to unlock its potential for storytelling
Our ideal candidate will:
- Bring 3-5 years of professional experience as a content marketer, content strategist, or B2B copywriter
- Have demonstrated experience and/or passion for creating compelling stories from data-driven insights
- Understand SEO best practices & how content fuels inbound marketing
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
Bonus points if you:
- Have worked for data or fintech companies
At Enigma, were building the single, most reliable source of data on businesses to power the future of financial services. By engineering better data from hundreds of public & third-party sources, we aim to tell the complete story of every business, so that companies of every size can access the financial services they need to grow & thrive. Our core values generosity, curiosity, ingenuity, & drive guide everything we do, from how we make our most important product decisions to how we work with & support one another on a daily basis. Were a team of curious, driven individuals with diverse backgrounds & skills, but were all passionate about engineering deeper understanding through datatogether. If this resonates, we would love to hear from you!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Salary Range: $80,000-$150,000
A note on salary ranges: we pride ourselves on paying competitively for our size & industry. Salary is one piece of a total Enigma compensation package that includes additional benefits & opportunities. All of our compensation packages include equity because we believe 100% of Enigma employees should have the option to purchase ownership in the company & benefit from the value were creating together