Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower & even delight people at work.
Headquartered in Switzerland with US headquarters in Boston, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain & UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
As part of the Product department at Nexthink, you will work closely with the both the R&D & the IT Teams to help them to deliver the best product ever in the shortest possible time using the latest technologies.
Due to the fast growth of the company, you will exercise flexibility in evaluating the pertinence & suitability of past, past, current & future solutions as our challenges evolve & transform rapidly.
You will also be expected to take into account information security implications in every task you do & every system you design.
As our future colleague, you will be an integral part of the decision-making process, your ideas will be welcomed & will be supported in the day-to-day challenges you may face. We are very interested hearing about your experiences & sharing ours in order to learn together & make the team grow. Due to the importance of keeping a state of the art technology stack, you are expected to be curious & strive to learn new technologies that help the product grow & be more reliable.
- Work closely with R&D Teams in a daily basis, help them deliver the product in providing the necessary tools, integrate with cloud platforms as well as helping them manage their build system (CI/CD pipelines)
- Responsible for provisioning & supporting engineering application/environment; focusing on faster provisioning, reliability & consistency
- Utilize & develop upon build automation tools that will enhance the scalability of the product & help to ensure consistency & stability
- Be a key driver in our quest for Continuous Delivery, suggest best practices & potential improvements to our DevOps procedures & toolbox
- Apply cloud (AWS, Azure) computing skills to deploy software upgrades & fixes
- You will support mainly the software engineer on topics of diverse technical complexity & also interact directly with the IT
- Stay up to date with the DevOps best practices, tools & market trends. Evaluate & recommend innovative solutions to be applied in the company
- Write user documentation on tools & services
- Handle the operations of the internal systems supporting R&D organization: maintain the systems up to date
- Integrate information security aspects in everything you do. Security is essential to our operations.
- Work with teams based in other Nexthink offices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field, or 5+ years relevant work experience
- Speak professional-level English. French is a plus
- Very good communication skills & team work
- Very good problem-solving skills, open mind towards suggestions, can do attitude & agile spirit
- Very good knowledge in Automated Build Systems (e.g., Jenkins, CMake, Gradle, Maven, MSBuild)
- Everything as code: infrastructure (e.g., Packer, Vagrant, Terraform) & configuration management (e.g., Ansible) - scripting is your second nature
- You exhibit expertise in software development methodologies
- You have working knowledge of known tools like Git & GitHub, & of a scripting language, e.g. bash, python
- You have experience in network, server, & application-status monitoring
- You exhibit expertise in microservices architecture
- Very good experience in container ecosystem (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in a Cloud Platform, Azure preferred, AWS is also good
- Knowledge in monitoring systems (e.g., ELK, Prometheus, Grafana)
- Good knowledge in Linux especially Debian & CentOS
- Strong motivation/curiosity to learn new things & discover new technologies,
- Be able to work autonomously & as part of a team
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.