Who we are:
Our Company was founded on the idea that there are patterns in peoples behavior that, with the right logic, can be used to predict future outcomes. We are a small but rapidly growing organization that works in partnership with our customers to create solutions that are simply not found anywhere else. We work in groups rather than in structured corporate hierarchies; our culture is creative & entrepreneurial where everyone contributes to company goals in very real way. We are a hardworking group, but we have a lot of fun with what we do & are looking for new people with a similar mindset to join the organization.
What we do:
Our proprietary software-as-a-service helps automotive dealerships & sales teams better understand & predict exactly which customers are ready to buy, the reasons why, & the key offers & incentives most likely to close the sale. Its micro-marketing engine then delivers the right message at the right time to those customers, ensuring higher conversion rates & a stronger ROI.
What you will do:
- Help develop a database of vendor contacts, building relationships with data providers who could help improve our product, & supporting the leader of partnerships in all ways necessary
- Assist with running vendor analysis & market research experience a plus
- Current or recent enrollment in a graduate or undergraduate degree program
- Attention to detail & ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills are essential to this position
- Internship location: New York City
- Start date: June 3, 2019
- End date: August 16, 2019
- Pay: $15 per hour; 40 hours a week
- No lodging or transportation will be provided. Interns are responsible for traveling to/from the office & must provide their own housing in New York
- Must be 18 years or older & must have authorization to work in United States