Latch is looking for a highly autonomous Product Manager with a bias for action, who can help catalyze product development & manage Latchs numerous stakeholders as the company furthers its mission of ubiquitous access.
Smart access isnt about locking doors, its about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the worlds first fully integrated hardware & software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. Were looking for the curious & the creative to join our team & help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Build, develop, & guide a team of product developers & product marketers
- Develop & execute on a product strategy that accelerates Latchs business & lays the foundation for future goals & markets; & distill product strategy into roadmaps & subsequently own all software & hardware roadmaps
- Own the end-to-end development, release, maintenance, & sunsetting for all products & major features
- Work closely with sales, operations, engineering, & design, to prioritize & ensure product design is focused, iterative, & impactful
- Define & report key performance metrics for all products
- Integrate user & market research into the core of product Development & build a user-obsessed development culture
- Create & manage efficient go-to-market processes for all products & features
- Oversee all customer communications & education materials for all products for Latchs customers
- Develop & execute highly efficient demand generation strategies with a team of product marketers & content writers
- Build & constantly iterate on processes to create efficient & impactful cross-disciplinary teams
- Own the development strategy & maintenance of all product And technology-based intellectual property & trademarks
- Support the definition of latchs data, security & privacy policies, & liaise with outside counsel to enforce compliance
- Ensure all products are compliant with internal & external compliance requirements
- Play an active role in shaping Latchs product, marketing & engineering culture
- Must have at least two (2) years of experience building consumer facing technology products including mobile apps & websites.
- Must have entrepreneurial experience in software development or hardware products
- Proficiency with video technology is required
- Must have ability to mix technical knowledge with practical real-world experience to bridge between business & technology
- Experience executing product release strategies including media buys & launch of press campaigns is required
- Must have experience interacting with & influencing Senior Management in a fast-growing Startup environment
- Must be a thought leader in the technology industry with experience serving on industry panels & speaking at Industry conferences.
- Must be willing to be a brand ambassador for the company at similar industry events in the future
- Must have Experience & proficiency in managing an intellectual property portfolio & filing patents & trademarks
- Must have experiencing Completing regulatory & compliance reviews along with experience with end-to-end testing for hardware & software products
- Must have demonstrable product instinct & critical reasoning skills to solve the problems of today with solutions of tomorrow
Founded in 2013, Latch is a venture backed startup building the worlds first complete smart access system. We now boast over 100 employees, all of whom are all passionate self starters with unique backgrounds & unexpected stories. We are located just a quick walk from Penn Station in New York City. We offer unlimited Paid Time Off & a competitive health package. And we offer an office environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, & dynamic peers. And there is no better time to join us. As we grow as a company, we are excited to see our employees grow with us.