At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
FP&A is an integral part of the decision-making process at Lyft, embedded within the business to ensure we maximize ROI & drive to the best possible P&L outcomes. Lyfts FP&A team is looking for a strong Financial Analyst to support our Technology organization.
- Perform Stock Based Compensation updates during forecast cycles as well as off-cycle analyses to support planning needs of FP&A senior leadership
- Conceptualize, develop, & build compensation & benefit models for our core company-wide strategic initiatives, based on sound business logic & insights driven by analytics.
- Support dynamic Equity grant & vesting analyses for approval of future grants by the Board of Directors
- Lead process improvement efforts to optimize reporting & other processes through modeling & automation
- Assemble dynamic & comprehensive financial reports & scenario analyses that evaluate current & future spend vs. plan
- Support key business partners by providing ad-hoc analysis, & ongoing support in monthly reconciliations & other planning needs
- 2+ years of experience in financial planning & analysis in a rigorous environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision
- Excellent modeling & problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented & highly organized self-starter with a drive to understand the core issues along with determination to uncover the solution
- Ability to organize & track overlapping tasks & assignments, with frequent priority changes
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, with the ability to communicate & influence effectively across various departments
- Excellent Excel & Google Sheet skills
- Knowledge of financial systems (Anaplan, Tableau, Oracle ERP or similar)
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.