At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the worlds largest networks that powers more than 10 trillion requests per month. Cloudflare protects & accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance & a decrease in spam & other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer & named to Entrepreneur Magazines Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious & empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves & learning new skills, & we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse & inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential & support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the Role
Head of Enterprise Monetization will help accelerate revenue growth of our Enterprise business. You will be leading a global team based out of San Francisco, London & Singapore, responsible for:
- Packaging & pricing of Cloudflare Enterprise offerings
- Developing & operationalizing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) calculator
- Supporting the sales team in structuring & executing large/strategic deals including bid management
If youre excited by driving growth through global, cross-channel & cross-product initiatives & want to be part of a company that is helping to build a better internet, Cloudflare would love to talk to you.
What you'll do
- Manage Enterprise pricing & packaging, including pricing calculator & discounting
- Develop monetization strategies & help determinego-to-marketstrategy for new products
- Evolve Enterprise pricing & packaging models to better align with customer value & success
- Team up with a diverse cross-functional group of sales, product, marketing, pricing strategy to develop & refine the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) calculator. Work with Tech team to integrate TCO calculator into Salesforce
- Support the sales team in structuring & executing large/strategic deals, liaison with all organizations involved in the agreement process (finance, legal, order management, infrastructure, product, etc)
- Measure & track pricing KPIs to enable continuous improvements
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge & experience
- BA/BS required; MBA a plus
- 6+ years of experience in management consulting, business strategy or sales strategy operations role in a B2B tech company
- Intellectually curious. Strategic & creative problem-solver who loves to tackle complex challenges
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, get it done entrepreneurial environment
- Experience effectively engaging & collaborating with senior leaders & cross-functional partners
- Executive presence & exceptional communication skills
- Experience managing a team a plus
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
Were not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. Were a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free & open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically & artistically important organizations & journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflares enterprise customers--at no cost.
Project Athenian: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state & local governments have the highest level of protection & reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information & voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something youd like to be a part of? Wed love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people & place great value in both diversity & inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.