? To create the finance solution that energizes SMEs & freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking & financing, to bookkeeping & spend management. At Qonto, we are passionate about creating the best product, one with a strong impact & a great user experience. So, if you're looking for an ambitious team that's modernizing a dusty industry thanks to design & technology combined with great customer care, get in touch! Find out more about the Qonto Way here
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 250,000 SME clients
- €622 million raised so far with a €4.4 billion valuation after Series D
- International investors including Valar, Alven, Tencent, DST Global, Tiger Global, TCV, Alkeon, Eurazeo, KKR, Insight Partners
- 4 offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, & Barcelona
- And 500+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients & each other
As a People Operations Apprentice, you will be joining the People Experience team (People Ops + People Dev) composed of 13 members & you will be contributing to Qonto's success by providing the best-in-class employee experience to all our Qontoers. You will be reporting to Bndicte, our Head of People Experience.
The objective of the apprenticeship is to make you discover the different aspects & mission of a People Operations role.
As a People Operations Specialist at Qonto, you will
• Help the People Operations Specialist working on the different business units of Qonto in :
• Daily Operations: Be a point of contact for Qontoers to respond to any day-to-day queries on HR rules & standards.
• HR Policies & processes: Help People Ops Specialists to apply human resources policies, procedures, & contracts & participate in creating harmonized standards across the different offices (France, Italy, Spain, Germany).
• HRIS/Data accuracy: You contribute to the regular update of the HRIS/people data so that we can guarantee accuracy (Lucca & Lattice)
• Compensation & benefits: You contribute to the progress review cycle (promotions, salary increase, & bonus) every quarter in cooperation with the broader people team & provide support with compensation files for managers, new C&B implementation in payroll, & contract amendments.
What you can expect
• Championship on any HR lifecycle topics of employees by partnering with an amazing team
• Experience in designing & implementing HR policies in a scale-up
• Hands-on in the digitalization of HR/launching tools in a FinTech Company
• Agility or how to adapt constantly to scale in HR whilst keeping a high-quality level of HR standards!
• Rigor: You demonstrate a strong rigor in your work & you have an auto-control ability in order to avoid most mistakes
• Teamwork: You are able to build strong relationships with the team based on confidentiality & trust
• Communication: You have outstanding communication & interpersonal skills
• Languages: You are fluent in English & in French
• Dynamism & Reactivity: you are a dynamic person, eager to get things done or to find solutions, you are quite reactive to requests
• Academic background: You are currently doing a French Master's or equivalent degree in Human Resources Management, French labor law, or in a relevant field