Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Sunday - Wednesday 7:00am - 5:30pm
As a Maintenance Technician III, you will work with the maintenance team to maintain & repair conveyance, automation & facilities equipment to support operations uptime & improve reliability of our systems.
- Maintain compliance with all safety, food safety, & security standards.
- Perform preventive maintenance & routine inspections on assigned conveyors, automation, robotics & ancillary equipment as needed.
- Perform troubleshooting of assigned out of service equipment & correct issues, act as an escalation point for lower level technicians, & escalate to leadership and/or vendors as needed for additional troubleshooting.
- Document all work in the computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) & ticketing systems as appropriate.
- Mentor all maintenance personnel in developing appropriate skill sets & knowledge of equipment.
- Lead root cause analysis of major downtime events.
- Act as a network resource for technical issues & participate in network-wide root cause analysis.
- Develop maintenance personnel knowledge on intermediate to advanced mechanical, electrical, & refrigeration.
- Perform building project work as assigned.
- At least 3 years of experience with conveyor, automation, robotics, and/or refrigeration repair & maintenance including mechanical & electrical operations.
- Advanced understanding of machinery & equipment.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to read & understand basic schematics.
- Ability to travel as necessary (up to 5%) for business purposes.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent follow through, judgment, & common sense. "Make it happen" attitude.
- Mechatronics associates or equivalent preferred.
- Experience working with inputs, outputs, & PLC logic systems & ability to troubleshoot these systems preferred.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 4 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Flexible shift scheduling & advancement opportunities
- Emergency child & adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.