ABOUT THE JOB:
You will be responsible for contributing to the development of products & engineering solutions. A Sr SDE is also responsible for the technical direction of engineering efforts as well as design choices for software structure, frameworks, protocols, & algorithms.
The outcomes we're looking for:
- Contribute to the design, specifications & estimating of engineering projects
- Execute code (outside of code review) independently
- Develop stable software that satisfies complex product requirements as well as meeting architectural specifications
- Maintain high levels of code test coverage while delivering clean concise & understandable code
- Provide constructive feedback on architectural designs & peer code reviews
- Independent worker: Need to be able to communicate but also work independently
- Cross-team collaboration: Collaborate across teams including but not limited to Engineering, Operations, & Client Success
- Curiosity & drive: Demonstrate curiosity & a well-developed drive to find answers to questions that are currently being asked or havent yet been asked
- Excellent communicator:Your code should not be the only thing that speaks for your work
- 4+ years professional software development experience
- Experience with AWS
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL or other (O)RDBMS
- Comfortable developing for/in a unix environment (regardless of distribution)
- Experience in software & systems architecture
- Outstanding coding skills, knowledge of patterns & best practices in software engineering
- A commitment to test driven development.
- Self-directed, seek responsibility, & strive for excellence
CredSimple is a New York-based startup laser-focused on improving healthcare infrastructure with revolutionary technology.Instead of conducting a series of manual steps built on tedious data-entry, our platform automates the credentialing process & streamlines it from a three-month period to a matter of days. Were in it to have a profound, long-term impact & fundamentally change the way this critical part of the U.S. healthcare system works.
We are looking for a talented Senior Software Development Engineer. Youll join a talented & passionate team who enjoy solving tough problems & improving the healthcare industry.We believe in supporting both personal & professional growth. That means we pay attention to goals, celebrate milestones, & highly encourage learning.