Have you ever wondered what happens inside the cloud?
Based in New York, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust & passionate community of developers, teams, & businesses around the world. We believe that todays entrepreneurs are changing the world through software. Our mission is to empower these entrepreneurs by bringing modern app development within reach for any developer, anywhere in the world.
We want people who are passionate about creating experiences that our customers & peers will love
As an analyst, you will join a growing Product Analytics team that collaborates with business partners across the organization to catalyze business growth by providing quantitative analysis, industry expertise, & strategic insight. Youll serve as the analytics expert for your partners, effectively weaving data into stories with meaningful recommendations.
What Youll Be Doing:
- Drive business case analysis, modeling, & recommendations (e.g., opportunity sizing, impact analysis, forecasting)
- Deliver findings to multiple levels of leadership with effective presentations & visualizations
- Develop & automate the delivery of data views, dashboards, & self-service data exploration to provide insights at scale
- Build & maintain inclusive cross-functional partnerships directly with key stakeholders across our Product, Engineering, GTM, Marketing, & Finance teams
- Evangelize & facilitate the use of data, including standardized KPIs & consistent measurement methodologies
What Well Expect From You:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Economics, or other quantitative field
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a quantitative analytics role, preferably in a high-growth environment, working across multiple stakeholders, teams or businesses
- Demonstrable critical thinking & analytical skills, including the ability & confidence to make conclusions & recommendations from data
- Proactive communication skills & track record of setting & executing on clear, realistic deliverable timelines
- Experience building easily digestible data visualizations, dashboards & reports
- Advanced experience querying data (SQL), & ad hoc analysis (Excel)
- Experience with data modeling in Looker or other BI tool (e.g. Tableau)
- Bonus: Prior experience with statistical modeling tools such as Python, R, SAS, etc.
Why Youll Like Working for DigitalOcean:
- We value development. You will work with some of the smartest & most interesting people in the industry. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. We maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development through formalized mentorship, LinkedIn Learning tracks, & other internal programs. We also provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, & education.
- We care about your physical, financial & mental well-being. We offer competitive health, dental, & vision benefits for employees & their dependents, a monthly gym reimbursement to support your physical health, & a commute or internet allowance to make your trips to your office or your desk easier. We offer generous parental leave with transition time built-in upon return to work. We offer competitive compensation & a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
- We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in NYC, Cambridge & Palo Alto, were very distributedwe use a number of communication tools to connect across the companyand all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices & meet their teams face-to-face at team offsites. We also have an annual company offsite, Shark Week, to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year. We also allow employees to outfit their workstations to meet their needswhether remote or in office.
- We value diversity & inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Department: Product #LI-Remote
Want to learn more about our Product team? Click here!
Want an inside look into life at DO? Click here to hear from our employees!