Duties & Responsibilities:
HYPR is looking for a exceptional Customer Success Engineer to help our customers deploy & integrate HYPR's true passwordless solution on-prem, in the cloud or hybrid environment.The responsibilities will include owning the technical engagement & success of customer implementations, defining architectures, rolling out HYPR in phases & in the process troubleshoot & resolve customer challenges by working with the customer & HYPR product management & engineering.
The Customer Success Engineer will travel up to 50% of the time & is the leading representative of the Company in front of client deployments, & rollouts with significant visibility across leadership & Company goals.
- 5+ years experience in a customer facing capacity such as customer success engineer or sales engineer (POC level) or professional services.
- Ability to work creatively & analytically to solve technical problems & understand business issues
- Excellent communication & troubleshooting skills & able to multitask.
- Development background is a big plus especially if it on IOS or Android
- Authentication & Authorization
- Deployment & Architecture
- FIDO, SAML, OAuth, OIDC, RADIUS, LDAP
- Significant technical background in some of these described protocols
- Coding in Java, Python, Shell, Swift
- Windows such as Domain Controllers, Active Directory & Active Directory Certificate Services
- Comfortable in working on Linux
- REST API & tools such as curl, openssl, packet sniffing etc
- Contribute to artifacts such as knowledge base, blogs & customer portal to ensure repeatable processes & solutions
- Work with all business units such as product management, engineering & services by communicating proactively to resolve customer issues
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related engineering field
What HYPR Offers:
- All frontend & backend engineers are Senior, youre joining a team of All Stars who consistently deliver the highest quality code & products in tight timelines
- An organisation with a great work life balance. Many of our employees have families & responsibilities outside of the office that they are able to easily meet.
- Extreme product focus, at HYPR youll never be spinning your wheels on tasks that do not matter. Everything we develop is cutting edge & important.
- High levels of ownership. We understand that we are able to do our best work when we can bring insights together.
- An emphasis on collaboration & access to giants in the industry. We achieve our best because we employ the best.
- Our engineers use the latest frameworks & language iterations. Our marketing, sales, ops & more utilize the best & latest tools for innovation & scale.
- Competitive Salary & Equity offer with significant upside as we scale
- Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, as well as FSA/HSA, 401k available & more
- Generous equipment budget & customized workstation. You will have what you need to be successful
Work authorization:US Citizen or H1B
Full Time Opportunity:Yes
HYPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.