Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience & technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. We are laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers & driving meaningful value & better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Capsule has raised over $500MM from the best healthcare & technology investors in the world to pursue our mission of building a pharmacy that works for everyone.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes & winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, energized by accomplishing ambitious goals, & to push themselves & their teammates to be better. We work hard to teach & share our successes to help one another be successful. We anticipate our teammates needs & communicate early & often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast & right. We have tremendous ambitions & a lot of fun pursuing them if that excites you, wed love to have you join us.
About the Role:
In this position, youll build a team of analysts to proactively identify opportunities for our internal teams to drive Capsules goals. While keeping to the teams mission to ensure that everyone at Capsule has the information they need to make the right decisions. Youll partner cross-functionally to drive Capsules metrics, & act as a data & analytics owner in key strategic initiatives. Youll push for data-driven decision making across the company & manage an analytics infrastructure that democratizes data to all employees.
- Collaborate with our Chief Growth Officer as the primary analytics partner for markets outside New York, analyzing our consumer business on a regional & market-by-market basis
- Manage reporting & analysis of KPIs across markets, reporting on the health of the business on regular cadence & an ad hoc basis
- Partner with General Managers across the US to understand trends in & develop growth strategies for individual markets
- Work with national & local teams to analyze the impact of experimental growth initiatives
- Develop an innate understanding of the drivers of the business & serve as a consultant on strategic projects aimed at taking Capsule from Manhattan to Manhattan Beach
- Synthesize & present findings to management & C-Suite team, developing recommendations to drive Capsules outcomes in our expansion markets
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates & you give & get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions
- You can work both fast & right & don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision & accuracy & where 80% gets you to the desired outcome
- You thrive on being pushed & challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form & live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment
- You operate like an owner & expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility & value personal responsibility in others
- You work hard & want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins & remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you You're a magnet for team members looking to get better & be successful
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer
- 6-12 years experience in an analytical role, building, tracking & reporting on metrics & trends across a consumer business; youll have your finger on the pulse of the business & be expected to know how the business is performing & why at all times
- High level of organization & attention to detail; youll be creating & managing reporting on dozens of KPIs & metrics, based on a vast & not-always-clean dataset
- Sense of urgency & ability to meet tight deadlines, especially when tackling ad-hoc questions from C-level & Senior Management
- Excellent communication skills & ability to quickly & succinctly distill complex analyses into high-level insights
- Experience evaluating experiments & making recommendations on strategy based on quantitative & qualitative insights
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, lookups, advanced formulas, shortcuts)
- Intermediate SQL skills (subqueries, window functions)
- Bachelors Degree
- Looker or other BI tools
- Marketing analytics & A/B testing
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, & believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, national origin, religion, disability, & veteran status.