Contentsquare is a dynamic SaaS technology startup based in Paris seeing explosive growth following $122million of funding. Recognised by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, & Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups, Contentsquare is a Digital Experience Analytics Platform helping brands to create better experiences online.
We work with 600+ clients globally including Unilever, L'Occitane, GoPro, Hertz, Avon & Club Med to empower their teams with behavioural insight.
We are looking for a talented senior product manager to help us accelerate our product(s) adoption thanks to a new innovative product that will provide actionable insights automatically to our users. You will be responsible for the vision, strategy, development, & growth of this new product, working alongside brilliant engineers, designers, data scientists, & data analysts to help shape the Global Vision of Contentsquare & democratize analytics.
- Build the vision of your product scope, the strategy to deliver it.
- Understand & measure how your product will impact business while working closely with the head of product to define your team's OKR.
- Define metrics & KPIs to measure adoption & performance of your product over time.
- Collaborate with Designers, Engineers & Data Scientists to ideate & deliver the best solution to our customers.
- Spend time with users to identify their problems.
- Work closely with Product Design to drive user research & build the best user experience.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to better understand the competitive landscape & define a state of the art go to market plan.
- Act as a leader to get stakeholders' buy-in on your initiatives.
- Influence other teams to ensure successful outcomes in your product scope.
- Act as an authority in your product area. You will be responsible for identifying customer needs & business opportunities by performing qualitative, quantitative & competitive analysis.
- Be accountable for the success of the product.
- Contribute proactively to the product team's success by continuously improving the way we work & by helping our juniors grow.
- You have 5+ years of Product Management experience
- You have led a software product or component from the discovery to the shipping stage.
- You have strong analytical skills to understand & solve complex problems.
- You know how to get things done on time & prioritize tasks.
You have strong technical knowledge & are comfortable participating in technical decisions made in your team.
- You are fluent in English both spoken & written
- You have a strong sense for User Experience & strong attention to details
- You have a first experience with product data.
- You are very comfortable with Agile & Lean concepts.
- You have experience building a B2B SaaS product.
- You are familiar with AI concepts.