MakeSpace is looking for a Sales Development Representative to help revolutionize the $38 billion storage industry. With our full-service experience, forward-thinking tech, & easy-to-use app, were making space more accessible to everyone. Join us as we help people live more spacious lives in 24 cities across North America (and counting).
Were looking for a talented Sales Development Representative to join the Sales team. Reporting to the Sales Team Lead, you will manage a pipeline of both inbound & outbound leads to exceed Sales targets. This will include the use of various sales playbooks & sales tools to convert qualified leads into satisfied MakeSpace customers. This role is based in our Phoenix, AZ location.
- Manage your own sales pipeline by following up on inbound customer inquiries & prospecting for new business.
- Properly qualify customers throughout the Sales cycle to ensure a proper fit with the MakeSpace offering.
- Consistently exceed weekly & monthly sales targets
- Work alongside a team of other SDRs to achieve group goals & contribute to team development.
- Bachelors degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience)
- At least 1-year of relevant Sales experience
- Demonstrated track record of performance in prior roles
- Proven success presenting a value proposition
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Effective time management & organizational skills
- Unwavering desire to exceed performance targets
- Solutions oriented approach to problem-solving
- A competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO (we believe in our team having a great life outside of work)
- Competitive parental leave policy
- Multiple health care options with premium plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts & Commuter benefits
- Team happy hours, events, & social clubs
- Loads of other perks!
Our company culture is built on collaboration & innovation. Theres tons of room to grow & opportunities to take initiative. You will partner with sharp, motivated teammates looking to disrupt a massive industryand have fun while doing it.
If this sounds like you, then let us knowand join a tech company that makes a concrete impact on the physical world every day!
We are an equal opportunity employer & value a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds at our company. We are dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, disability, or national origin.