About TodayTix Group (TTG)
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone. We believe that when theatres are full, creators, communities, & audiences thrive.
Partnering with over 2,000 theatres, producers, & cultural institutions globally, we bring unparalleled inventory to an expansive consumer ecosystem of over 1,000 media & travel sites. From our consumer brands like TodayTix & Show-Score, to Expedia, TimeOut, & LastMinute.com, we meet theatregoers where they are, at the right time.
TTG is a one-stop-shop thats not one-size-fits-all. Our team customises our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, & expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users & has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And its just the beginning.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented & included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team & bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
About the Role
TTG is growing & so is our Set up & Integrations Team! We're looking for somebody highly motivated & with a passion for theatre to join us in disrupting an old supply chain model, broadening access to London theatre & expanding the theatre-going audience throughout the UK.
Reporting to the Set Up & Integrations Manager, you'll ensure the timely & accurate set up & maintenance of products & pricing on TTGs bespoke ticketing system, web platforms & company intranet. You will be responsible for clearly communicating product & pricing across TTG according to internal department needs.
The Set up & Integrations team forms key external relationships with our supply partners & is responsible for liaising with them to test our set ups & ensure we have the necessary information to accurately sell to our multi channel customer base.
- Set up of new product on TTG systems & online platforms including product creation, inventory access, seating plans, content & pricing
- Set up & testing of promotional pricing
- Ongoing maintenance & update of existing product & pricing on the TTG systems to ensure accuracy & availability for sale
- Troubleshoot setup, system & inventory-related issues
- Support the Setup & Integrations Manager & setup & testing of new API integrations, venue or pricing
- Liaise with suppliers & internal stakeholders to ensure timely receipt of all information necessary for accurate setup
- Build strong professional relationships with our suppliers
- Create internal product notifications & management of internal communication on new product & pricing
- Maintain relevant areas of company intranet
- This job description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive & may be reviewed in the future depending upon operational requirements & staffing levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Process-driven & thrives from completing tasks to the highest of standards
- Ability to work under own initiative, under pressure & to deadlines
- An organised & flexible approach to day-to-day responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills
- A creative & resourceful approach to problem solving
- Experience of using a ticketing/reservations system to manage & create products would be beneficial.
Additional information; Monday to Friday with a rota of bank holiday support.
TTG takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flu Jab
- Free eye test
- Pension; 4% Employer vs 4% Employee
- Access to a bespoke Pension scheme
- Birthday off
- Sick pay (7 days)
- 3 months of Parental leave
- Employee Charity Donation Matching (200 annually)
- 260 Work From Home budget
- Cycle to work scheme 500 (2000 post-COVID)
- Season Ticket Loan
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Annual Budget for personal development
TodayTix is committed to creating a diverse & equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive & diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity & accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, irrespective of age, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief or sexual orientation.