Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, & tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating & energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, & we have paid over $1 billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for a Technical Sourcer to join our growing Talent team.
What you would do:
- Build talent pipelines of top technical candidates using creative sourcing methods (sourcing tools, referral generation, online sourcing, external partnerships & internal / external events).
- Partner with both Recruiters & business unit leaders at Patreon to deeply understand their hiring needs & actively translate that into initiatives to attract technical talent
- Screen resumes & conduct initial interviews with prospective candidates
- Maintain & track pipeline activity to share with recruiters & hiring managers
Skills & experience you possess:
- 3+ years of technical sourcing experience at a consumer facing web/mobile startup, with the ability to also source for non-technical roles when needed
- Passion for diversity & inclusion
- Experience with recruiting metrics & using data to guide decisions & strategy
- Interest in developing processes & initiatives that improve sourcing
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Passion for & interest in Patreon's mission
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse is preferred)
- Strong cross-collaboration skills across multiple teams & disciplines
- Who you'll work with:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing & highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, & rewarding.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Put Creators First. Patreon is nothing without our creators.
- Achieve Ambitious Outcomes. Set, measure, & accomplish goals that deliver massive value to our creators & patrons.
- Cultivate Inclusion. We want an environment that retains & engages the diverse teams we build.
- Bias Towards Action. When in doubt, we take the next best step, then course correct when needed. We go out of our way to fix problems when we see them. We take ownership seriously.
- Be Candid & Kind. Be extremely caring & extremely direct in all you do at Patreon, especially when it comes to giving positive & constructive feedback.
- Be Curious. You dont know it all, & thats the fun part. Everything gets better when youre curious. Things get more interesting, more clear, & more approachable. When you bring curiosity into the workplace, youre growing yourself, your teammates, & Patreon as a whole.
Want to learn more about Patreon?
- Check out our reviews on Glassdoor
- Check to see if you know a Patreon teammate on LinkedIn