Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center & business by unifying data from multiple sources & enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent & personalized service & support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice & UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum & Jeremy Suriel, raised over $173.5M in venture funding, & is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures & Social Leverage.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Channel Marketing Manager who is passionate about enabling high-tech partner marketing strategies & programs, producing co-marketing programs that meet pipeline targets. Working with partners at Kustomer requires a business development acumen, a lot of creativity,flawless execution, & a love of creating strategic co-marketing initiatives that expand our reach, results & brand awareness. strategic co-marketing initiatives that expand our reach, results & brand awareness. . The successful candidate will join a world-class marketing organization that is smart & scrappy while being authentic & innovative.
- Develop strategies to market through, to, & with Kustomer partners (resellers, systems integrators, & other strategic alliances)
- Design & execute campaigns that drive pipeline for Kustomer & our partners
- Develop & launch a tiered partner co-marketing program to define levels of support, expectations & opportunities.
- Create impactful enablement materials & events including battlecards, collateral, web content, video tutorials, product descriptions, etc.
- Create partner event strategy, working with our Event leader to select, produce & report on the results of partner events.
- Operate as a key contact for partners sharing news & product enablement including frequent feature additions & releases during the year
- Understand how Kustomers offerings complement (and are complemented by) partner solutions
- Represent the needs of Kustomer partners internally, elevate business & product needs
- Work cross-functionally with Sales to align efforts & priorities with Marketing goals
- Protect the Kustomer brand by aligning across the company to ensure a consistent look & voice while sharing & enforcing proper use with partners
- Define metrics that matter, measure for success, & celebrate key milestones
- Understand Kustomer products, competitors, & the customer service landscape
- 2-4 years of marketing experience in a fast-paced & dynamic work environment
- Specific experience working in the high-tech industry with strategic partners is a must
- Creative & driven individual that loves to find the win-win with partners
- Track record of planning, executing, & measuring multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work well independently & as part of a team
- Strong analytical skills, ability to identify data needs & build reporting
- Create connections with cross-functional colleagues & partners remotely
- Able to work a flexible schedule to align with global contacts as needed
- Industry knowledge of contact centers, customer experience, CRM, & SaaS a plus
- Marketing & sales systems experience, Marketo & Salesforce are key
- College graduate, MBA desirable
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, & a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: