The demand for live streaming solutions is at an all-time high. Vimeo is looking for a seasoned product marketer to unlock the next phase of innovation & growth for our Live business. This individual will work cross-functionally with product, design, marketing, creative, & sales teams to orchestrate high-impact product launches, obtain in-depth customer & competitive insights, develop personas & use cases, & create messaging & collateral. This role is ideal for a data-driven self-starter who can work on both creative marketing initiatives & strategy to bring new products to the market.
What youll do:
- Work with cross-functional teams to plan & execute high-impact launches for our live streaming products & features
- Conduct thorough user research & definition of personas & use cases to inform product roadmap & go-to-market strategy
- Gather competitive analysis & industry insights to educate internal stakeholders & help inform product strategy, roadmap, & pricing & packaging
- Work with the Marketing team on lead generation activities including webinars, videos, case studies, blog content, whitepapers, etc.
- Partner closely with sales enablement to develop sales materials including messaging briefs, datasheets, ROI calculators, battle cards, etc.
- Use insights from Amplitude, Salesforce, & Marketo to measure, track & optimize the success of product marketing programs
- Spearhead product marketing activities at industry events & conferences, as well as evangelize Vimeos live streaming product in industry events & online webinars
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years of product or marketing experience in a B2B SaaS company
- Experience supporting live streaming or video technology is preferred
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with product management, sales, marketing, PR, & creative teams on driving growth through product marketing initiatives
- Proven self-starter with a bias for action, who can both execute & strategize & who is comfortable with ambiguity
- Analytical mindset & a working sense of Marketo, Salesforce, & Amplitude, using these platforms to report on KPIs to track performance & identify trends
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, with strong copywriting & messaging chops
- Insane attention to detail & organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize effectively & toggle between long-term strategies & short-term tasks effortlessly
- Accustomed to driving results in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. We empower over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest brands to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos & to reach teams, audiences & customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 650 passionate, dedicated humans. Were headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse & global community that we serve, & were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders & culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.