Job Title:Executive Assistant to CEO & COO
Location:New York, NY
Salary Range:We provide competitive compensation packages, including equity for all employees.
Do you enjoy being in a high profile role, making impactful decisions at a high growthcompany?
Do you have an innate ability to communicate effectively, both verbally & in writing?
Do you enjoy being super organized & thinking/acting on your feet?
What You Will Do:
As a high profile,results-drivenExecutive Assistantwith a demonstrated standard of excellence, you will supportour CEOand COO.This role demands a strong pulse on the healthcare industry as well as a sense of urgency, the ability to work independently on assignments & demonstrate sound judgment. The right candidate will have a strong bias for action & the ability to think proactively & strategically. A high level of integrity & discretion in handling confidential information & professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside & outside the company is imperative.
AtPhreesia,we consider youan extension of the Executiveteam, & will expectyouto offer comprehensivesupport & work closely with Board of Directors & their Executive Assistants. This exciting role will appeal to a self-motivated, highly organized, & detail-oriented individual who thrives in a flexible & fast-paced environment.
You will provide exceptional support & coordination to ensure that the CEO & COO's objectives are successfully achieved. You demonstrate sound judgment, professionalism, display a calm nature & have an ability to operate across all levels of an organization, multi-tasking against multiple critical priorities. There will be many different projects that require leadership, coordination & strong communication skills to see through completion.You will ensurethat the CEOand COOcan work as efficiently as possible while maintaining confidentiality & building strong relationships across the organization.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelors degree
- Proven track record of professionalism with at least3years of experience in a fast-paced office environmentsupporting C-level professional
- Strong, concise communication skills, poise & professionalism
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks, maintain attention to detail, & execute on deliverables, remaining efficient & organized while handling a high volume of work
- Ability to exercise independent judgment & make sound decisions
- Ability to build strong relationships across the company & to know when & how to involve others
- Ability to work core office hours with the flexibility to come in early or stay late as required
- Microsoft Office
- Office 365
Who We Are:
AtPhreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing & enhance clinical care. Our solutions are in all 50 states, & we check in 70 million patients a year!
Basically, what you are doing here matters & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only doesPhreesiacare about our clients we also care about our employees. We are proud to say that we have grown 40% each year & consistently continue to do so. If you crave working with driven & engaged colleagues, a structured sales process, consistent recognition, defined career path, & enjoy working in revamped new areas, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Unlimited snacks & drinks in our offices
- Mobile phone stipends, monthly subway pass reimbursement & Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition & certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse & inclusive environment & are an equal opportunity employer.