PMKBNC New York is looking for a 2019 Summer Intern in the Brand Communications department! We are STRATEGIC, delivering impactful program development for both emerging & established consumer brands, using popular culture as a platform.
Who We Are:
PMKBNC is a strategic marketing & communications firm that specializes in Entertainment & popular culture. PMKBNC represents many of the worlds most prominent actors, actresses, directors, films, production companies, television properties, musicians, authors & content creators, as well as leading consumer brands & prestigious special events. The firm employs a staff of more than 300 professionals spanning offices in Los Angeles, New York & London. PMKBNC thrives on being ahead of the curve & works with their clients to create ideas that build engaged audiences & connect with consumers through popular culture.PMKBNC is a part of Momentum Worldwide & McCann Worldgroup within Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
- Work with teams to gain real-world, hands on experience
- Collaborate with other interns to develop & present a group project to executive & senior level business managers
- Attend Intern 101 Meetings led by staff members to gain a better understanding of various departments
- Compile media lists
- Format presentations
- Assist with mailers
- Research online & print publications
- Create media audits specific to an account
- Conduct competitive research
- Draft press releases, client memos & pitches
- Track & clip coverage & work on coverage grids
- Attend calls, meetings & brainstorm sessions
- Lend insight into cultural trends, news, happenings, etc.
- Assist onsite at events as needed/approved
Required Experience & Skills:
- Currently enrolled student working towards a Bachelors degree at an accredited college or university (recent graduates are not eligible for this program). Must show proof of enrollment.
- College credit is available if needed
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship
- Office experience, preferably in a related field
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational & analytical skills
- Positive attitude & work ethic
- Commitment of 24 hours a week (full days preferred)
- Commitment to a 8week internship term
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, & Excel
Follow our intern program on Instagram: @pmk_bnc_interns.
PMKBNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D