You know search. You know social media. Were the rest of the web. Taboola is a global leader in powering recommendations for the open web, working with over 20,000 brands & news, entertainment, weather & niche sites worldwide.
If content you want to click, persuasive calls to action, & punchy prose send pangs of excitement through your core, this role is for you!
Taboola is looking for a Content Marketing Manager whos really comfortable with wordsthe kind that connect customers with the information & data they need to live better lives. Social that people want to share. Emails that people read all the way through. Blog posts that make peoples day. Youll manage the calendar, write & edit it all for three different audiencesworking across multiple channels with a team of like-minded professional marketers.
Its not always easy, but we always have fun. If you love throwing words on the page & making them play nice together, youre our ideal candidate.
- 2-4 years experience in marketing, content marketing, or related field, preferably in B2B organization
- Bachelors degree in journalism, marketing, communications (or similar discipline) or equivalent work experience
- Excellent organization skills, comfortable managing projects with many moving parts
- Excellent spelling & grammar skills
- Professional written & verbal communication & interpersonal skills; a skilled storyteller & copywriter
- Experience creating content for the web
- Strong grasp of marketing trends
- Some understanding of the adtech space, specifically adtech, programmatic & mobile channels preferred
- A strong portfolio with a variety of samples (persuasive, direct response copy preferred)
In this job you will:
- Own the Taboola content calendar & create content of all types, from ideation to distribution
- Manage a team of freelancers to write both long- & short-form copy across multiple channels (email, social, discovery, etc.)
- Author white papers, case studies & vertical-specific content
- Copyedit white papers, case studies & blog articles
- Write & ensure all content aligns with brand positioning & voice (ad campaigns, email, social, discovery, etc.)
- Write & ensure all product marketing materials align with brand positioning & voice (website, sales decks, one-sheets, etc.)
- Write & ensure all geomarketing materials align with brand positioning & voice (event landing pages, invites, speaker submissions, etc.)
- Adjust voice & tone for audience & project type
- Research content topics & digital marketing trends relevant to our audiences
- Facilitate new creative ideasa lot of them
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing & field marketing
- Juggle numerous projects with competing deadlines
- Work closely with Social Media Manager for content distribution
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.