CipherHealth is an award-winning & proven technology platform committed to enhancing communication & care throughout the patient journey. Our full suite of scalable & flexible patient engagement solutions for healthcare organizations keep patients, staff, families & communities informed about their preventative, acute or elective care -- whether it is in a hospital, clinic, facility, at home or anywhere in between.
Since 2009, CipherHealth has been innovating helping to shape the patient engagement category, delivering groundbreaking products to help care providers effectively & efficiently deliver quality care for their patients. CipherHealth's patient engagement platform sets new standards for care & empowers healthcare organizations to foster meaningful connections to ensure the best possible outcomes for staff members, patients, & their loved ones.
Product Marketing serves as glue that binds our product strategy with our go-to-market approaches in order to drive success & exceed our growth targets across sales & customer marketing.
As Product Marketing Manager, your primary objective is to drive awareness & growth of CipherHealth across our key segments by devising & executing targeted campaigns. You will contribute to a variety of marketing initiatives, including product launches, growth campaigns, sales enablement, & branding. With equal parts Product Marketer & Storyteller, you will help develop the positioning, messaging, & go-to-market strategies for our solutions by building a compelling narrative that will resonate with our primary customer groups & differentiate CipherHealth from the competition.
Reporting into the VP, Product Marketing, you will be an essential part of the marketing team & collaborate regularly with our product, sales, clinical & customer success teams to ensure proper product/market fit for our solutions in a dynamic market. Youll play a critical role in building the go-to-market strategies for our products & positioning our products in simple, compelling & convincing ways to differentiate us in the market.
A key aspect of this role is the ability to think outside the box & create new & interesting ways to reach potential clients & keep current customers engaged. The ideal candidate is highly organized, extremely detail-oriented, passionate about his/her work, & a self-starter. The ideal candidate understands how to analyze & understand key market segments, elicit customer insights, identify new areas of opportunity & develop innovative strategies for increased market penetration & expansion.
- Contribute to the overall marketing strategy & company messaging
- Drive the external launches of net-new products & updates to existing products through creative campaigns
- Project manage campaign execution for launches
- Partner directly with the Demand Generation team to increase awareness & drive qualified leads to the Sales Team
- Maintain detailed customer/prospect personas with pain points, messaging strategies, & where each persona fits in the buying process for the product
- Partner with Product Management on the roadmap to ensure a robust & continuous launch cadence that connects us with prospects & customers alike
- Partner with the Sales Enablement Team to ensure sellers are equipped with the proper artifacts & tools to always win with prospects & retain/renew/upsell customers
- Assess the overall effectiveness of the marketing launches that support our products on an ongoing basis & recommend improvements & changes
- 5 7 years product marketing experience (B2B)
- Understanding of & experience working in the healthcare space highly desirable
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills & visual storytelling
- Proven success in executing multi-channel campaigns
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once, with multiple stakeholders, & getting products/features launched on-time
- Collaborative & team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels & departments
- Self-motivated & doesnt wait for prescriptive direction
- Capable of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Detail & results oriented
- ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is or isntworking
- Trained in Pragmatic Marketing or other similar methodology
- Familiarity with with ABM marketing practices & processes
- B2B enterprise & SaaS experience