As a Sales Development Executive, you will create new business opportunities & work with our Territory Account Executives to schedule meetings & product demonstrations through outbound prospecting. You will be fundamental to our Sales department & have the opportunity to learn what it takes to produce a sales pipeline at Tock. You will report directly to the Sales Development Executive Manager & be based in Chicago.
This role reflects a hybrid working schedule (Tues-Thurs out of our Chicago office). To ensure entry into our offices (absent a bona fide medical or religious reason), proof of vaccination is required at this time.
You'll Get To
- Work with Territory Account Executives to develop market strategies
- Prospect, qualify, create, & follow up on leads to set meetings & product demonstrations for Territory Account Executives
- Create opportunities through cold calls, email, & social outreach through researching restaurant & following hospitality industry news to add new leads to pre-existing pipeline
- Provide accurate weekly/monthly pipeline & activity reports to management team using Salesforce
- Field in-bound leads with a large emphasis on outbound prospecting
- Cultivate a high level of company knowledge & trends in the hospitality industry to help create strategies for business development
Who We're Looking For
- 1+ years of inside sales prospecting experience
- Experience creating sales communication for potential clients
- Highly adept at managing multiple responsibilities at once
- Desire to achieve & exceed monthly quotas
- Bachelor's Degree
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid parental leave
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Charitable donation match
- Awarded Fast Company's "Most Innovative Companies" in 2021
- Awarded Built In's "Best Places to Work" in 2020, 2021, & 2022
- Awarded America's Hottest Brands of 2020 by AdAge
- Won Chicago Tribune's "Game Changer" Award for industry innovation
- Reached a global customer base of 30 countries operating in 200+ cities
- Processed over $1 billion in prepaid reservations
- Named one of 2019's 50 Startups to Watch
- Featured in: New York Times, Bloomberg, GQ, Vice, Wired, Food & Wine, Eater, Skift Table, Chicago Tribune, Crain's Chicago Business, New York Post, & more
Tock is the all-in-one system for reservations, takeout, delivery, & events. We are changing the way restaurants, wineries, & culinary event organizers run their business & how guests explore, discover, & book at these places all around the globe.
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building & ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand & transact with their customers in an impactful & beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects & businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, & scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold & hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries & territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California & Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Tock, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.