Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
This position is an individual contributor role on the Issuer Processing Risk Development Team. The successful candidate will be part of a team to design & develop solutions for external/internal web services & enhancements to voice response capabilities. Candidate will assist with troubleshooting & resolving defects during the software development lifecycle. Candidate will interface directly with staff members of Development, Product Management, Project Management, & Quality Assurance.
- As a key member of the development team, the candidate should be comfortable with driving technical ideas & communicating clearly with technical as well as non-technical audiences.
- Design, develop, document & implement new functionality, as well as enhancements, modifications, andsupport of existing software.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- Experience in developing & supporting web applications.
- Experience in best practices for web application development & design patterns.
- Experience using C#, ASP.NET 4.0 & the .Net framework (versions 4.5+) preferred.
- Experience with AJAX, WPF, WF, & the MVC/MVVM design pattern preferred.
- Experience with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) & responsive web UI preferred.
- Experience with WebAPI & REST services preferred.
- Knowledge of SQL Server,stored procedures, database design preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft BI tool preferred (SSRS. SSIS)
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.
- The incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
- The position requires the incumbent to travel for work <5% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.