The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the lifecycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, & flexible work hours!
This position is based in Perth Amboy, NJ & will report to the Assistant Manager, Customer Returns.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- General preparation of materials on as needed basis (building boxes, restocking bubble bags, Consignor Return cards, etc.)
- Pulling SKUs from compiled list/picking RTC/reg Rejections orders
- Sort product. Placing them & moving equipment such as baker racks or z-racks.
- Supply work to all packers
- Restock packing supplies needed for packers on a daily basis
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 lbs frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
- Required to stand: walk: & stoop, kneel, crouch, sit & climb or balance
- Must be able to tolerate conditions associated with no air conditioning or heat
- Must be extremely organized, attentive to detail, have a good memory, ability to stay on task, & desire to problem-solve without being prompted to
- Willingness to be responsible for different sets of tasks depending on the influx of product
- General warehousing practices; safety & organization, housekeeping & trash removal, etc.
- Clothing returns experience, & knowledge of designer brands & luxury goods.
- High School Diploma
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Highly motivated problem solver in a fast-paced environment
- Basic understanding of reading & writing English preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, & Gmail
- Attention to detail & ability to take criticism
- Capacity to work independently & with minimal supervision
- Ability to work weekends