GIPHY is the worlds largest place to search, discover, & create all the GIFs. Were the leading brand in short-form entertainment & visual communication. We serve over 7 billion GIFs to 500 million people every day.
iMessage, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Tinder, Slack, WhatsApp & many more all integrate against our API to serve GIFS to their millions of users across the globe.
Were a creative & passionate group of GIF-obsessed individuals continuing to build out what we believe is the future of GIFs. We have big goals & are looking for like-minded, talented people to join us.
How do you build ad products from scratch? How do you organize campaign data to allow for simple use but also flexibility & growth? How do you create user flows that save our Ad Ops team time, but also allow for the delivery of the newest class of ad products? We are looking for an outstanding engineer who love solving interesting challenges related to search & advertising at scale to help us answer questions like these.
This new team will be responsible for laying the groundwork for our nascent advertising technology infrastructure.
What Youll Do:
- Responsible for developing our growing advertising technology infrastructure
- Create & maintain a python/django CMS for campaign management
- Working to create better internal tools for our account managers to traffic millions of dollars in ad spending
- Help optimize our campaigns to find the right creative for the right context & the right eyeballs
Who You Are:
- Experience engineering an advertising technology platform at high scale
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math/Finance, Physics, Applied Economics, Statistics or other technical field preferred or relevant experience
- Strong understanding of one or more programming languages
- Excellent communication skills
- Sense of humor & love of GIFs
- Django experience required
- React experience a plus
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Understanding of principles of distributed system design
- Start-up experience
- Familiarity with Agile principles
This is a full time salaried position, including stock options, fully covered health insurance, 4% 401K match, 4 month maternity leave (additional 2 months of transition), 1 month paternity leave (additional 2 months of transition), free lunch every day, free gym membership & lots of other fun perks