ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a collection of brands operating at the intersection of sports, gaming, tech, & entertainment. Our mission is to give sports fans the chance to win every day & create experiences they cant wait to share with their friends.
Were not just a company, were a collective. And were not just coworkers, were a community. Were an all-hands-on-deck crew of dreamers, doers, thinkers, makers, builders, breakers, & rebuilders. We value teamwork above all else, & we believe that diversity & inclusiveness are at the core of any good team. Like any good sports team, weve got passion. Passion for building a product our customers will love, passion for being the best in our field, & passion for our own people. With a company thats as committed to its people as it is to its customers, FanDuel Group is a great place to develop yourself & your career.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
The Network Architect is well versed in network design, modeling, security, maintenance, diagraming, & documentation. Responsible for creating solutions addressing complex network problems, including the topology, IP addressing schemes, resiliency, redundancy, application, integration, cloud, security, & virtualization.
Were looking for passionate technologists, strong communicators, & those with a commitment to continuous improvement. The ideal candidate will have the confidence to propose pragmatic solutions to complex problems & be eager to learn from & educate others.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You, as a successful & talented candidate, will join the highly skilled team working across the FanDuel technology organization. As a part of the Network team, you will be primary in designing, defining & future-proofing network requirements. As Network Architect you will be involved with formation, creation, deployment, implementation, & supporting LAN, WAN, WLAN, Cloud, Data Center & Virtualization solutions.
AS A NETWORK ARCHITECT YOU WILL:
- Be responsible for LAN, WAN, WLAN, Cloud & Secure solution design & business development.
- Provide technical guidance on networking solutions, product plans & roadmaps.
- Develop & produce detailed documentation & diagrams for network architecture solutions.
- Facilitate implementing & coordinating network installation & configuration from proposed designs.
- Oversee & collaborate with stakeholders within the division & cross-division business units during network design & development.
- Ensure the facts & details are correct to meet the stakeholders' needs, legislation, policies, standards, & best practices.
- Serve as a thought SME leader in advanced networking concepts.
VALUED QUALIFICATIONS ACROSS NETWORK ARCHITECT
- 15 - 20 years of experience or a degree (e.g., Bachelor, Masters).
- Expert knowledge of Cisco & Juniper networking equipment & software Cisco CCIE or CCNP in EI, DC, SP, CCAr, Juniper JNCIE or IP in Cloud, DC, ENT, AWS Cloud Practitioner, Solutions Architect, Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert, or Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect.
- Fifteen years of experience in infrastructure/network environments; designing, planning, documenting & implementing LANs & WANs using the latest technology.
- Cloud networking design experience with working knowledge in AWS, Azure, or GCP platforms.
- Leadership experience in leading complex global projects from development through implementation.
- Advanced understanding & implementation of infrastructure including code deployment & automation method.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Subject matter expertise & solution creation.
- Dedication & commitment to technical excellence & quality partner care.
- Ability to work autonomously & in teams to actively drive solutions, projects & identify areas for improvement.
- A high degree of focus on quality to build resilient, scalable & maintainable systems.
- Decisions based on data & judgments to balance risks & rewards.
- Leadership for collaboration between internal teams & external business partners.
- Willingness to mentor early career staff, contributing to their development technically & professionally.
- A clear focus on staying up-to-date with emerging technologies through continued learning, active engagement with the network industry & a desire to remain hands-on.
- Demonstrated thought leadership & customer engagement skills.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Flexible vacation allowance
- Attractive health insurance premiums
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.