LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform for the safe & effective use of data. Our platform powers people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing & allow consumers to connect with the brands & products they love. We thrive on solving fascinating technical problems & enabling our customers successand were always looking for smart, kind, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp Safe Haven is a product innovation that is unlocking new use cases by enabling secure & privacy-safe data partnerships - & it is changing the way companies do business. We run like a start-up with the resources of a fast growing, large enterprise SaaS company.
- Be a strategic partner to our top brand customers
- Help our customers navigate the changing marketing landscape & bring data transformation to their broader operations
- Be part of a fast-paced team bringing a new product innovation to the market
- Lead engagements with various executive-level prospect stakeholders, including but not limited to CMO, CTO, CDO & CIOs
- Take your complex solution selling skills to the next level as you evangelize the LiveRamp Safe Haven product
Your team will:
Turn market disruption into an opportunity for global Brands (Retail/CPG) as they prepare for a marketing landscape without 3rd party cookies.
You are a seasoned account leader, building lasting & trusted relationships with top enterprise customers. You have experience in SaaS sales & navigating both complex orgs & consultative deals within a fluid environment. You work collaboratively when necessary, but can also work autonomously towards a clearly defined goal.
- A minimum of 5 years enterprise account management experience
- Previous experience selling complex SaaS solutions to enterprise-level customers within Retail and/or CPG industries
- Consistent over-achievement of quota & revenue goals
- Be super independent & self-sufficient, needing little management, only coaching & mentorship
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working & proactive (no exceptions)
- Bachelors degree
- People: work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, & paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Remote Work Support: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of New York City or San Francisco
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across eight countries & four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.