Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the worlds leading retailers & brands to extend their retail & ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the now economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, & with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands & suppliers connect to customers & meet the challenges of the now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, & were looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
The Onboarding Representative will have overall responsibility for the day-to-day activities related to on-boarding new & existing suppliers on to CommerceHub's software. Providing excellent customer service is our number one requirement. You should love customers & not be afraid of technology!
- Providing excellent customer service via phone & e-mail to all CommerceHub accounts
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of the CommerceHub network, its solutions, & customer needs
- Serve as the primary contact for new/existing suppliers for all issues related to sales cycle & on-boarding process
- Facilitate the setup, configuration, testing & training for suppliers to be certified
- Manage & update supplier on-boarding cases in a timely manner using department best practices & processes
- Assist the sales support team as needed for contracting, name changes & termination cases
- Maintain composure in critical situations & communicates well with both internal & external clients
- Run retailer reports
- Work on special projects as assigned by management via the application process
- Offer suggestions for process improvements internally & for our constituents
- Adhere to department standards for performance metrics
- Self-reporting of daily actions & activities for monitoring purposes & goal setting
- Accountable to drive goals through individual metrics & a strong understanding of company/team/individual goals
- Other duties as assigned
- A two-year degree and/or relevant job experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with ability to communicate equally well with technical & non-technical individuals
- Excellent problem solving & organizational skills
- Experience working in a highly dynamic & fast paced atmosphere
- Capable of multi-tasking, & able to work within challenging time frames
- In-depth knowledge of PC & MS Office applications
- Customer service and/or technical support experience
- Ability to organize work, prioritize tasks, & manage multiple & changing priorities
- Highly energetic, assertive, & systematic. Must be a self-starter & relationship builder
- Additionally, the following qualifications are preferred: Individuals who are bilingual in English/Spanish are highly desired
What its like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth & transformation & were doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a clich. Weve built balance into our culture & its at the core of everything we dohow we collaborate & make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard & respect both personal & professional boundaries, knowing that were at our best when were intentional about how & where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work & an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental & vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary & company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, & a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture & supplies
- Culture & team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Opportunity Employment & Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants & teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.