Cloud Solutions Product Manager
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights & experiences centered around the needs of real people, & in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity & humilityand have a good bit of fun along the way. Were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to grow our team & impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
About This Job
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better & work harder every day? Do you thrive working across engineering, product, & sales to build a product that will transform marketing? Do you want to create new & innovative solutions that scale? Consider joining us.
LiveRamp is embedding its technology at the core of the customer data ecosystem, becoming an integral part of data warehousing & cloud marketing platforms. This role will develop, test & scale our cloud solutions, solving business challenges with LiveRamps embedded product offerings & our cloud partners solutions. The role requires coordination across our product team, strong partner engagement & the ability to craft new & innovative cloud-first solutions.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert on how LiveRamp clients are solving customer data infrastructure, understand the architecture customers are deploying & the tools available from cloud providers to effectively drive business outcomes.
- Develop & own LiveRamps solution playbook with each cloud partner, understanding partner products most effectively paired with LiveRamps embedded solutions to drive desired business outcomes.
- Identify customer pain points to drive prioritization of integrations & / or features to grow this line of business
- Partner with Product Marketing to create simple & compelling messaging around available solutions
- Contribute towards building a great Product Team & company
- You have 4+ years of Solutions Architecture experience at a cloud provider with proven commercial results
- You have experience working with data organizations from consumer facing brands
- You can understand business problems to find the best technical solution.
- Youve partnered with product marketing & have go-to-market experience with cloud solutions
- You can design & deliver new workflows, & POCs for clients, & make recommendations for new ways to solve business challenges
- You have the ability to work in ambiguous environments with little direction
- You can guide both strategy & execution; youre comfortable talking to an executive one minute & an engineer the next
- You have great communication skills internally & externally. Prompt response & action when needed, people rarely need to follow up with you.
- You have a type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hardworking & proactive
- Experience with identity resolution & adtech/martech
Experience & Education (preferred)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Statistics, Engineering or a related field
- MBA or MS
- Proficient with SQL or other common query languages
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do
- Fun: We host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan1:1 match up to 6% of salaryhelps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment & ergonomics programwe help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of New York City
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across nine countries & four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.