Poshmark is a leading social marketplace for new & secondhand style for women, men, kids, home, & more. By combining the human connection of physical shopping with the scale, ease, & selection benefits of ecommerce, Poshmark makes buying & selling simple, social, & fun.
Poshmark is looking to hire a Package Handler who is responsible for the physical processing of merchandise. This position requires the moving, lifting, pushing, pulling, scanning, unboxing, packing & placing of packages, boxes & other freight goods safely & efficiently following the company's policies & guidelines. Additionally requires the use of camera & webcam to record high quality photos & videos for documentation & authentication purposes. This is an entry-level position located in our authentication warehouse (a separate location from Poshmark HQ).
The ideal Poshmark Package Handler:
- has high attention to detail & is investigative by nature
- has good communication & comprehension skills
- enjoys hands-on work
- Load & unload shipments to warehouse from transportation vehicle
- Safely handle, unbox, examine, & pack shipments securely, following required specifications
- Take high quality photos & video of merchandise
- Ensure packages are not damaged throughout the process
- Work quickly & efficiently while adhering to safety standards
- Process workload with minimal supervision
- Communicate effectively with authenticators to carry out tasks
- Carry out work in accordance with company policies & guidelines
- Understand the operating system & be able to physically process shipments from start to finish
- Ability to examine merchandise thoroughly & take detailed notes for record
- Ability to take clear, high-res photos of merchandise
- Process shipments swiftly & efficiently
12+ Month Accomplishments:
- High level of efficiency & time management processing shipments
- Take on additional responsibilities within the warehouse
- Ability to provide input to improve & streamline processes
- Experience as a package handler is preferred
- Great attention to detail & highly organized
- Strong work ethic, Self-driven & motivated
- Diligent in following instructions clearly
- Ability to perform repetitive duties, including lifting, opening & closing boxes, bending & standing for long periods of time
- Physical ability to lift heavy or oversized shipments up to 40lbs
- Must be willing to work onsite at the warehouse (no remote work options)
- Able to work flexible hours including night shifts if required
Poshmark is a leading social marketplace for new & secondhand style for women, men, kids, pets, home, & more. By combining the human connection of physical shopping with the scale, ease, & selection benefits of ecommerce, Poshmark makes buying & selling simple, social, & sustainable. Its community of more than 70 million registered users across the U.S., Canada, & Australia is driving the future of commerce while promoting more sustainable consumption. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com, & for company news & announcements, please visit investors.poshmark.com. You can also find Poshmark on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & YouTube.
At Poshmark, were constantly challenging the status quo & are looking for innovative & passionate people to help shape the future of Poshmark. Were disrupting the industry by combining social connections with e-commerce through data-driven solutions & the latest technology to optimize our platform. Were nothing without our amazing team who deliver an unparalleled social shopping experience to the millions of people we connect each day.
We built Poshmark around four core values: 1) focus on people to create empowered communities that drive success; 2) together we grow to support each other to strive for our dreams; 3) lead with love to foster genuine connections built upon a foundation of respect; & 4) embrace your weirdness to accept & empower one another on their own unique journey. Were invested in our team & community, working together to build an entirely new way to shop. That way, when we win, we all win together. Come help us build the most connected shopping experience ever.
Heres what well set you up with:
- A team that is invested in your career growth & training
- Competitive salary & equity, based on experience
- Company sponsors up to 100% cost for your health, dental & vision plans & up to 90% for your dependents
- Work alongside world-class talent
- Flexible vacation / paid time off policy
- Parental leave
- Personal style encouraged (or not, whatever youre in to)
Poshmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.