LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible & meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing & allow consumers to better connect with the brands & products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical & customer challenges, & were always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy to connect the worlds data, people, & applications.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Unlock new value for enterprise clients by solving some of their biggest problems. Work across Business Development, Product Management, Engineering, Legal, & Privacy on high profile deals with executive engagement. Shape product development by creating workflows that will become product lines. Work closely with clients to gather requirements & explore solutions. We want you to come in & make a material impact on the business & product, while scaling the Solutions Architect role at LiveRamp.
- Advise teams on customer feedback, PoV & effectiveness of collateral
- Partner with commercial lead as the technical arm of relationship selling.
- Understand business problems to find the best technical solution among all possible.
- Design & deliver new workflows, tests, & POCs for clients, & make recommendations for new use cases.
- Develop expertise regarding internal tools & administration
- Define features, phases & solution requirements providing specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, & delivered.
- Describe structure, characteristics, behavior, & other aspects of the technology to project stakeholders.
- Establish & maintain internal relationships with adjoining teams to ensure seamless external experience.
- 3-7 years in an external client-facing role (eg. consulting, solutions engineering, etc). Great EQ is essential.
- Scrappiness. We don't have all the answers, but you'll need to find them.
- Basic computer science skills or the brains & brawn to learn.
- Great communication skills internally & externally. Prompt response & action when needed, people rarely need to follow up with you.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, cross-functional, hardworking & proactive
- Desire to work in New York City. We will relocate you if necessary.
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments with little direction.
- Technical experience with analytical tools, methodologies & design.
- Willingness & desire to learn & adopt new skills - both technical & non-technical - in order to craft & deliver the best solutions.
- SQL Experience
- Knowledge of sales cycle & strategies.
- People - Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do
- Food - Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck
- Fun - We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues
- Stock - Every employee is a stakeholder in our future
- Health & Saving - Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision & disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan & gym reimbursement
- Location - Work in the heart of New York City & take advantage of our commuter benefits
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.