We're looking for a Paid Media Associate familiar with digital marketing tactics. This position will be supporting the digital strategy, campaign creation, optimization, & reporting for SEM & assisting on other paid digital marketing channels (PLA, Facebook, Display). The marketing team is responsible for reaching the right audience at the right time to grow sales & visibility for 1stDibs. This position will be involved in all daily functions which make that possible. Sound interesting? Keep reading:
What you'll do
- Manage search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns. Support of product listing ads (PLA), display advertising, social, & content marketing campaigns.
- Optimize campaigns including negative keyword expansion, bid management, creative testing, landing page testing, & placement testing.
- Track & report online marketing performance by way of management tools (Search Ads 360), search engine interfaces (Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising), & Google Analytics.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to detail marketing reporting for the broader Customer Acquisition function
- Execute SEM campaign expansions through keyword research tools & search engine past performance data.
- Increase performance of shopping channels (PLA, affiliates, etc) by optimizing feed titles, descriptions, & other attributes.
- Work with the creative department to develop & evolve marketing ads.
- Suggest optimizations & testing ideas by analyzing past performance data.
- Build relationships with vendors as well as internal stakeholders.
What you'll bring
- 1-3 years of search engine marketing (SEM) experience with an online publisher, ad agency, ad network, or advertiser
- Prior experience with direct response advertising is preferred
- Very strong Excel/Google Sheets & PowerPoint/Google Slides experience required; SQL nice to have
- Prior knowledge of SEM, PLAs, and/or display advertising
- Strong ability to identify & interpret trends & anomalies in data & troubleshoot accordingly
- Enthusiasm for digging into problems to identify root causes
- Ability to handle working on multiple projects simultaneously
1stDibs is a leading online marketplace for connecting design lovers with highly coveted sellers & makers of vintage, antique, & contemporary furniture, home dcor, art, fine jewelry, watches & fashion.
1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.