At CyberSource we build the tools that helps businesses turn their ideas into reality. All across the globemerchants look to CyberSource for tools, knowledge & a passion for making payment acceptance safe, fast & easy. We are on an exciting growthjourney & we are lookingfor individuals who echo our client obsession, enjoy delivering great technology (at a globalscale) & creating success.
We started this business when the internet was just learning how to walknow that it's running at lightning speed, we're excited about building the next generation of tools that will make starting or growing a company as easy as pie. And, we're Visawhich makes it fantastic to scale with us since we're already the #1 payments company in the world. We couldn't do this without our people. That is at our core. It is our employees' passion, initiative, creativity & innovation that drives our success & the success of every client we work with. #1 company=best in class talent.
Come join us!
As a Senior Engineer within CyberSource you will be a key contributor to the design, build & enhancement of key modules of CyberSource's Enterprise platform. This role isn't just about cutting code. We are looking for an individual who appreciates & understands software at a holistic level & can use this knowledge to influence the technical direction of our product set.
- Coding must adhere to all standards for security, be easily maintainable & have high system performance.
- Experience in design, implementation & sustaining of full-stack self-service solutions & related technologies, strong experience programming in OO (Java, HTTP, JSON, & REST)
- Experience working with a variety of Application Servers/containers, Kafka, Dockers
- Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms & software design patterns
- Proven problem solving skills & an ability to respond resourcefully to new demands, priorities & challenges
- Strong dedication to test automation & test driven development
- Ability & desire to learn new skills & take on new initiatives
- Proven ability to work & have fun in a team environment.
- Have a BS in Software Engineering/Computer Science/IS, or other related field with a demonstrable experience in software engineering.
CyberSource is an equal opportunities employer.We arestrongly committed to equal opportunity & striveto align fully with equal employment laws, ordinances & regulations for all applicants & employees. A place where everyone is accepted everywhere. That is our vision, & our passion. We believe that when each of us are empowered to discover our true potential, what we can do together is limitless.
Applications Close: 5:00pm, 6th of January 2020