Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The Network Engineer will be responsible for the design, implementation & operations of local & wide area networks (LAN/WAN), wireless networks & the firewall administration. He/She/They will pursue a unified enterprise network environment across Hellofresh HQ offices, Fulfillment & Customer Care facilities ensuring maximum stability & operational uptime
- Evaluate, design, & maintain all aspects of existing / future network solutions to include WAN, LAN, Security, & Wi-Fi solutions across companys 13 locations
- Configure, install & management of Cisco, Palo Alto & Ruckus hardware/software
- Manage network systems ensuring maximum uptime availability & scalability to support business growth
- Project & non-project related activities to support the departments goals & objectives
- Manage the policies & procedures to ensure all network infrastructure equipment are operating at the appropriate software levels.
- Install & configure network monitoring & management systems
- Maintain documentation regarding network diagram, configurations, operating procedures & service records
- Participate in after business hour support for critical incident escalations
- Perform incident root cause analysis & remediation of system outages
- Assist in managing & maintenance of RF mobility equipment
- Travel to facilities as required
- Experienced with configuration, installation, troubleshooting, & supporting network equipment, wireless access points, firewalls on Cisco, Ruckus & Palo Alto equipment
- Experienced supporting multi-site environment working independently & in team environment
- Ability to work early mornings and/or late nights to execute critical network changes
- Works well in a fast-paced environment with tight timelines for deliverables
- Minimum of 5 years experience in enterprise network design, installation & systems management
- Advanced experience with firewall configurations dealing with multiple WAN's & redundant IPSEC tunnels.
- Current network & security certifications preferred but not mandatory
- Ability to travel 25%
- Wireless LAN design including site survey
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.