WorldRemit -if the media's to be believed, we're the FinTech startup taking the world by storm - scooping-up awards & more than $140m in funding. OK... all that is true. But we're so much more. WorldRemit is changing the way people send money to family & friends. We're leading an online revolution & laying to rest old-fashioned money transfer agents.
At WorldRemit,our customer serviceteam is responsible for a range of crucial functions that make our business tick & keep our customers happy. That includes transaction monitoring - reviewing, approving & sometimes rejecting the more than 300,000 monthly transfers that pass through our service every month. You'll be learning a whole lot about payments, compliance, anti-money laundering & other fascinating aspects of international finance.
So, whats the role?
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Executive fluent in Japaneseto join the Customer Service team in Denver.
- Managing queries on transactions via phone, email & instant chat. Youll be the first point of contact for our customers so an attentive manner is a must. A smile on your face will go a long way, too :-)
- Screening & verifying customers identification.
- Reviewing transactions & identifying suspicious activities. Reporting & escalating said suspicious activities to the relevant department.
- Research unusual or questionable transactions with the relevant department.
- Monitor & release transactions.
- Advising customers on the products WorldRemit offer.
What do we want from you?
- Bachelors Degree is essential.
- Customer service experience previously would be great. But if you genuinely care & want to help & love talking to people, thats a great start!
- Fluent in both written & spoken Japanese & English.
- Tech savvy proficient in Microsoft Office, general IT skills, data capture experience to name a few areas.
- Be a team player that can adapt to a fast-paced & changing environment.
- Highly disciplined, self-motivated, & service delivery focused. Always willing to go that extra mile.
- The ability to communicate with people from across the globe is key as our customer base is exactly that. Worldwide.
- The patience of a saint :-) There are times when customers will be unhappy unfortunately. You will be relied on to resolve their issues & keeping calm throughout & giving a fantastic customer experience.
- A fondness of pizzawill also help!
What can WorldRemit offer you?
- A starting salary of $18 per hour (with potential promotional opportunities after 3 months)
- A generous 401(k) employer match
- Benefits for medical, dental, vision, disability, & FSA
- Free Eco Pass for all transit zones
- Free gym access on premises
- Company discounts at some of your favorite retailers... & more!
Please note that this is a full-time, shift based role. Allregularshifts will be 8 hours (not including lunch) & are scheduled between 6:00 am - 11:00 pm.You will need to be flexible to work as part of a shift rotation basis,which can include holidays/weekendsandmay be subject to change.
Employment with WorldRemit is contingent upon a successful financial & criminal history background check for all new employee hires. Most positions require that the selected candidate pass tests or checks prior to beginning to work, including credit & reference checks