Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, & Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in todays digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, & more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, & we havent stopped growing since!
Were looking for a product analyst to generate insights & support our product organization in strategic decision-making. This role will report to the VP of Product Operations & Analytics.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
A Product Analyst at SimilarWeb is responsible for understanding the needs of the company's customers & stakeholders & using data & analytics to inform the development of new or existing products & features.You will be essential in improving our customer experience, user retention & adoption, & supporting the growth of the products.
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the product analytics team means your daily responsibilities may include:
- Working closely with members of the product organization (product management, R&D, design, etc.) to drive impact, value, & insights using data in strategic decision-making & throughout the product development cycle.
- Use data & analytics to validate product hypotheses & measure the success of new products & features.
- Being an expert on the usage, quality, & health of the products
- Communicate insights & recommendations to stakeholders in a clear & compelling way
- Building strategic relationships across multiple teams.
- Collaborating with Product Management to shape, support, & execute product goals that positively impact the product experience
- Implementing decision-making based on data culture in the Product organization by creating objectives & measurements.
This is the perfect job for someone who has the following:
- 2+ years of working experience as a product analyst (B2B SaaS experience is a significant advantage)
- Experience working with product managers & cross-functional teams
- A bachelors degree in a quantitative field.
- An expert in SQL
- Experience with analytics & visualization tools (Tableau & Mixpanel - advantage).
- Strong problem-solving skills & the ability to think strategically
- Team players who have excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in English.
- Working experience in Python coding is a significant advantage.
Why youll love being a Similarwebber:
Youll actually love the product you work with: Our customers arent our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said the product. Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
Youll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue & empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. Youll find the resources you need to take initiative & create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, & offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings & happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether its Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, youll find all the tools & opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isnt just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity & experience. We believe our culture of equality & mutual respect also helps us better understand & serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, & more digital every day.