Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate & relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalised, & built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in Boston with our EMEA Head office in Reading, UK & further European offices in Paris, Munich & Ghent, we have been named as one of the worlds fastest growing software companies & have been rated a leader by the analyst community.
We are seeking an experienced Field Marketing Manager to support our French sales region. As the Field Marketing Manager, you will be part of an entrepreneurial team in a rapidly growing business with your role in marketing focused on driving enterprise pipeline growth. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, development of field marketing strategies & plans, event management & execution, partner co-marketing, pipeline acceleration initiatives, & adaptation of lead generation campaigns targeted at the Enterprise. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to produce high-quality results. Proficiency in effective cross-functional communication coupled with a results-oriented mindset is key. Candidate must also be flexible & have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment & able to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines. A strong B2B marketing background in IT with a focus on measurement & accountability are key success factors.
- Shape overall marketing strategy to deliver leads & accelerate pipeline growth targeted at the Enterprise
- Drive new & creative lead generation activities including events, direct marketing, webinars, collateral & customer case studies
- Develop account based marketing plans leveraging market & customer data & analytics to identify, who to target, where & how
- Collaborate closely with channel team to integrate partners into field marketing opportunities.
- Track & analyse the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns to determine ROI & prioritise resources
- Oversee budget, metrics & marketing spend ROI
Skills & Attributes:
- Experience in a digitally-led B2B marketing role
- Experience in developing marketing programs for enterprise targets
- Ability to demonstrate marketing impact on bookings via account based marketing plans
- Prior experience in high technology/enterprise software in a field marketing role is required
- Ability to craft great collateral & structure & write compelling marketing copy for campaigns
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to earn trust & partnership cross-departmentally
- Develop & maintain effective customer relationships & listen to customers (internal & external) & address needs & concerns
- Experience with sales operations, reporting, marketing & campaign dashboards & KPIs
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Go beyond day-to-day work to assist customers in a positive manner. Take initiative to improve outcomes, processes, or measurements.
- Identify the specific information needed to clarify a situation or make a decision
- Consistently demonstrate Acquia's core DNA
- Ability to travel, as necessary