Roivant is a global biotech company focused on realizing the full value of promising drug candidates & systematically reducing the time & cost of delivering new drugs to the market. We are dedicated to creating a better way forward for promising medicines, in a way that is a win for stakeholders across the entire healthcare industry, but most importantly helps patients who stand to benefit from advancements in areas of real unmet medical need.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with HR to manage equity administration process including day-to-day operations, employee education/training, equity grant process
- Be responsible for expense reporting to finance/accounting, processing large vesting events, global equity taxation, & troubleshooting associated with employee equity compensation plans
- Support senior management with strategic equity requests
- Must own be responsible for requests to produce accurate cap tables. Deploy technology solutions to ensure efficiency in process.
- Process year end equity filing requirements
- Collaborate with finance, tax, payroll, legal, & HR departments to drive continuous improvements in equity administration.
- Manage global regulatory compliance including taxation for mobile employees, tax withholding & reporting requirements, & securities laws.
- Perform routine audits to ensure that all data (grants, exercises, releases, forfeitures, terminations, purchases etc.) have been processed timely & correctly.
- Be responsible for ASC 718/ASC 505 & other US GAAP expensing reports for monthly, quarterly & annual journal entries
- Be responsible for producing accurate disclosure reports for quarterly & annual financial reporting
- Work with the equity service provider (AST) to update information, generate accurate expensing reports & reconcile disclosures
- Be responsible & take the lead in implementing new software/solution to equity administration as we well as GAAP reporting
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business or other quantitative focus
- 7-10 years experience handling equity accounting & administration for a public company. Must have experience handling exercises, forfeiture etc. for a public company.
- Strong understanding of ASC 718/ASC 505 expensing & reporting
- Strong working knowledge of federal, state, FICA, & local tax withholdings laws & regulations.
- A strategic thinker with excellent business judgment
- Highly motivated & willing to take on multiple responsibilities at once
- Resourceful & relentless: Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, & delivering results in challenging situations.
- Highly Innovative problem solver possessing strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational, project planning skills, & a demonstrated ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. Ability to deal with complex problems & present recommendations & findings in a clear, concise format.
- Quick & scrappy learner who adapts well to a fast-moving environment & gets things done, combines creativity, problem-solving skills, & a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience with other software solutions such as Equity Edge, Carta, Cartent & others