Knotel is seeking a London-based recruiter to oversee our continued growth across the UK & EMEA regions. This will be the first recruiting hire in market & will provide an opportunity to build this function from the ground up, while translating global standards from HQ. S/he will source, interview, & hire outstanding candidates that strengthen our community & accelerate our impact in our Global Markets as we continue our expansion. S/he will hone Knotels lens for assessing aptitude for many teams, learn how to inspire others with our mission & vision, & become an indispensable thought partner for hiring managers across the organization. Knotels people embrace curiosity, integrity, problem-solving, & the Recruiter will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate & do our best work.
What Youll Do
- Own all hiring for standard roles across UK & EMEA regions
- Build diverse, evergreen pipelines through innovative sourcing strategies, leveraging existing networks & forging new connections
- Screen candidates across multiple channels to assess position & company fit
- Partner with hiring managers to develop efficient, high-impact sourcing & vetting strategies for open roles, providing counsel & advice with complex hiring decisions
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with senior stakeholders at HQ & across other markets to trade best practices across borders
- In partnership with our Recruiting Coordinator, lead candidates through the interview process so that they feel inspired, well-informed, & eager to help Knotel regardless of final outcomes
- Leverage data to ensure Knotel is investing in recruiting tools with the highest ROI
Who You Are
You are at home in an entrepreneurial, high-growth company & are always looking for new ideas & better ways of doing things. You understand that building trust with candidates & colleagues is key to hiring well & scaling impact. You appreciate that everyone you bring into a company will shape its DNA & long-term success, & your sense of urgency doesnt compromise the soundness of your decisions. You know that a company is only as strong as it is diverse, & will work tirelessly to make sure a team represents all creeds, colors, & orientations. You also have the following:
- 5-7 years of sourcing or full-cycle recruiting in a fast-growth company
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse preferred)
- Multi-lingual highly preferred with an emphasis on German and/or French
- Bachelors degree, with a strong record of academic achievement & extracurricular leadership
Knotel empowers companies to be their most productive by providing tailored, responsive spaces that flex to meet their evolving needs.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across more than 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, & Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, & King. Visit Knotel.com to learn more.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.