Vimeo is in search of a Content Marketing Associate who understands how to tell a thumb-stopping story across multiple mediums, including search-optimized web pages, blog posts, email, social media, & of course, video. This role reports to the Content Marketing Lead & will help drive market expansion & product adoption for Vimeos advanced plans: Vimeo Enterprise & Vimeo OTT. As part of the content marketing team at Vimeo, you will help generate demand, capture new search traffic, & establish Vimeo as a thought leader in the space.
Who you are:
- First & foremost, you are a gifted writer & editor. You can rattle off 20 catchy headlines at the drop of a hat, you dont believe in jargon, & you have a well-worn copy of Strunk & White on your desk
- You understand what good writing looks like & have impeccable proofreading skills
- You have a solid understanding of SEO, & you can use that knowledge to drive traffic & get results
- Youre deadline-focused & prioritize impact over perfection
- Youre familiar with buyer personas & funnel stages, & you understand the role that content marketing plays within a larger B2B marketing strategy: help generate demand, capture new search traffic, & establish Vimeo as a thought leader in the space
What youll be doing:
- Write, edit, & produce articles each week that people want to read, with an eye for killer headlines & a head for search optimization
- Repurpose existing content into more snackable, search-friendly formats
- Track competitive landscape to identify search trends & opportunities, with the help & guidance of our SEO experts
- Work with Vimeo subject matter experts to bring new & original information & perspectives that help our audience of business professionals be more successful & effective with video at work
- Help make content successful by working with our demand generation team to build campaigns, write compelling email copy, craft ads that convert & build links
- Help with guest content & impactful programming ideas for revenue-driving virtual events & post-event marketing/sales promotion
- Assist on other content & demand gen projects as needed
- 2+ years of marketing or journalism experience
- 1+ year experience with B2B tech/SaaS
- Experience with editorial SEO & an understanding of how Google ranks & understands content, both written & video
- A love for storytelling & have the unique ability to find whats fascinating about topics that might otherwise seem boring or complex. You know all great writing, even in tech, starts with the heart, not the head
- Proven experience conducting interviews with subject matter experts & incorporating their insights into easily digestible advice
- Knack for finding facts. You know how to dig out primary sources
- Comfort with data. Can turn stats into truly original content
- Quick to learn & able to understand audiences
- Able to work independently
- Proactive, flexible, & enthusiastic team player
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- Confidence speaking on-camera in marketing videos
- Experience in the video tech market, specifically live streaming or OTT
- Ability to predict & identify keyword gaps & opportunities
- Basic experience with Google Analytics, Wordpress, & SEMRush
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. With over 175 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create & market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, & is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.