Compass is building the first modern end-to-end real estate platform by integrating agents, buyers & sellers through technology. Before Compass, no one has achieved the blend of the Natural Intelligence that hundreds of thousands of enterprising real estate agents bring to this market, with the Artificial Intelligence that cloud, mobile & AI technologies enable.
As one of the fastest growing technology companies of our generation, in an industry larger than any other, we have an opportunity & obligation to build a world-class engineering team & the operating platform that will transform the real estate industry. In 2019 we tripled the size of our Product & Engineering team, & are searching for creative & inspiring colleagues at all levels of the engineering organization to join us as we continue to expand in 2020.
Compass is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join our team! This role will be responsible for the technical development, configuration, maintenance, & integration of the Salesforce platform. The ideal candidate will be able to provide solutions that are highly scalable, extensible, & easy to maintain while keeping the overall end user experience in mind.
What you'll do:
- Be responsible for developing & executing our enterprise technology strategy & roadmap for Salesforce & other SaaS platforms
- Design & code Salesforce service & Sales cloud applications.
- Lead the effort to launch programs & custom solutions that use Salesforce & its add-on components, for specific business needs.
- Work with different business & technology teams to gather requirements, document use-cases, & develop scalable processes & solutions for the company.
- Coach & code review other Salesforce developers.
- Develop & maintain a governance model & change-management process for Salesforce
- Evaluate new Salesforce tools as they become available, & implement where appropriate
- Maintain system documentation & SFDC policies & procedures
- Adept technically with custom objects, validation rules, workflows, process automation, reporting, & dashboards.
- Assist with bug fixing & finding & production level issues.
- Manage code via git source control & github best practices.
- Salesforce.com App builder & Platform Developer I certifications required
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience with Apex, Visualforce, triggers, batch Apex, Salesforce APIs, configuring Salesforce using workflows, validation rules, roles & profiles, reports & dashboards.
- Experience writing Apex classes, VisualForce pages, & process builder.
- Experience integrating 3rd party applications.
- Understanding of how to use the lightning design system & work with lightning web components.
- Understanding of the architecture, capabilities & constraints of Salesforce applications.
- Database experience writing queries in SQL/SOQL.
- Understand how to implement mixed packages through the App Store.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK APIs.
- Experience with Salesforce DX.
Nice to Have
- Other software development experience is a plus.
- Application / System Architecture certifications
- Experience with other ISV products is a plus.
- Experience with Data Loader or various ETL tools a plus.
- Experience with SFDC Devops tools such as gearset, ant, circleci, salesforce cli with sfdx
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place. Ourentrepreneurship principles bind us together & inform how we tackle the tremendous challenges ahead.