Here at Zola, were seeking an exceptional Field Sales Associate to help grow our vendor supply in New York City. This business is at an early stage of development within a Series-D-startup, & were looking for a self-motivated, organized, & skilled salesperson to join our team.
A Local Vendor Sales Associate will help Zola increase the volume of wedding vendors across your assigned territory. This is an outside sales role, with the majority of your time spent going door-to-door speaking to vendors in person. Your primary responsibility will be to hit monthly sales targets, & will also be responsible for sharing the valuable product & business feedback learned along the way.
- Help grow the number of active & engaged wedding vendors on our platform
- Manage an in-person sales process through cold walk-ins, scheduled meetings, & prep work done before & after a day in the field.
- Comfortable speaking to Zola in many ways, including in person, on the phone, through product demos, & answering any questions thrown your way.
- Gather & organize feedback from vendors regarding their experience on the Zola platform, & communicate this feedback to the larger team.
- Continuously brainstorm ways to improve our vendors experience & be an advocate for them
- Work on projects that support company-wide goals & initiatives, including being an active participant in the product development process
- Be a champion of wedding vendors & help them grow their businesses through Zola!
- Use data to understand what is working for vendors & help them manage their success on Zola
- Bachelors Degree
- 2-4 years of experience in B2B field sales. Marketplace experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet or exceed sales targets
- Ability to represent Zola & interact with vendors in a professional manner
- Remaining cool, calm, collected, & organized, even in times of high volume
- The ability to empathize with our small business owners is a must
- Must have strong, friendly, upbeat verbal & written communication skills
- Active & creative problem solver; someone who is a self-starter & rolls with the punches
- Must be able to learn new programs & system functions quickly; Experience working with CRM systems such as Salesforce & Salesloft are a plus
- Experience or knowledge of the wedding industry or hospitality industry a plus
Only serious & qualified candidates will be considered. If you think you'd make a great addition to the Zola Team, please reply with your cover letter & resume.
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology all in the service of love.
We built our entire platform from the ground-up in 2013, & quickly became the fastest-growing wedding company in the country. Our team has deep experience creating award-winning online & mobile products that are helpful, intuitive, & simply magical. Were proud to have investor partners including Female Founders Fund, Comcast Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Canvas Ventures, Thrive Capital & Lightspeed Venture Partners, among others.
We are passionate about supporting all forms of love, & were proud of our thriving community of over 1 million couples. We strive to hire a team that is as beautifully diverse as the couples getting married today, & we encourage individuals from every race, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, marital status, religion & perspective to apply. Zola will always be a place where every employee, couple, wedding guest, wedding vendor, & partner will be respected & accepted & valued.
Our headquarters are in NYC, & we have offices in Charlottesville & Montreal. Come work with us!